What's new

Foo Fighters Announced

My LE is on the next batch... sitting here trying to keep myself busy while I wait...

I’ve been asked to replicate a plastic that seems to breaking easily on the ramp so if anyone has the same issues just shout and hopefully we can quickly get on top of it until Stern addresses the issue if it’s needed.

IMG_0757.jpeg

Also if anyone considering upgrading there speakers this may be of interest.

Think there is an issue with a spinner. I was told that following players would score huge amounts because the spinner would keep adding scores
Pretty sure they fixed this in the latest update.

We are having issues installing the latest code update . Had same problem the Bond . Hopefully sorting today. Setting to 1 player only was quick temp fix around the spinner issue .

Played this at Funland (Pro) when I was in London earlier this week.

Love the shots on it especially on the upper flipper just really flows really well in my opinion.

I think it looks packed the playfield and doesn't disappoint.

Tempted to pull the trigger on this one.

Played it yesterday at electric circus. Good layout, code is good artwork amazing. Think after a long session that steep ramp will be a challenge without some flipper fans.

Had another session at Electric Circus last night. was good to be able to hear the callouts and be able to watch someone else play to try and suss out the rules.

Had a few decent games getting to both mini wizard city multiballs, as well as Area 51 mb, but only 2nd overlord mb.

Getting closer to understanding the rules, so that you can approach it with a strategy.

One bug I did find is that after failing New Orleans Van Mode, I restarted it by hitting all the white arrows to relight the van at the left ramp. Hit the ramp, selected New Orleans, but it didn't relight any shots and I had to validate Van again. Did this twice - so you couldn't complete New Orleans unless you did it on your first attempt. Didn't happen for any other cities.

One thing that did irritate me a little is that the inserts for the cities on the playfield aren't remotely in the same order/position as that on the map on the screen. Obviously you can't change the map of the US on the screen, but you could switch the order of the inserts.

Now that the owners have had their machines for a few days, how are people finding it, and what strategies have people come up with?

Back
Top Bottom