What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flipper Help please

I have 7 amp slow blow fuses but it a fair trek from you to bingley
Cheers Chris! Think @Mrbroadside is heading to Stoptap's now.

Just wanted to thank everyone again for all the advice and offering to help with sorting fuses. It's Adi's first machine and not being able to help fix it ourselves earlier when it's his big bday and Christmas is a shame, but there is a really great community here ready to help :)

I had a fuse problem with my Monster Bash and just decided to get one pack of just about every fuse that pinball.center had, they aren't that pricey and its so freaking irritating when you can't play because of a freaking fuse!

Neil.

I shall give it a try in the morning and see what's what

Ace! Make sure to follow pinballmania's helpful steps :)

The fuse value will be etched on the end cap... A slow blow usually a T or MDL. EG T3A

The solenoid fuse needs to be 7a slow blow. A normal fuse won’t last. If you’ve damaged the fliptronics board it may blow due to that. The fuse f112 supplies voltage to the power board for the solenoids but it also fuses the supply to the fliptronics board. If you pull the connector directly above the fuses you’ll Isolate the supply to the fliptronics. Replace the fuse. If it doesn’t blow then the power board is ok and the solenoids will work. If you reconnect that power connector and it blows then you have a bad fliptronics board which will need repair.

Thanks all :)

Massive massive thanks to @Garry Sp8 for coming out on Xmas Eve to have a look at my machine...
Well was a bit more than fuses today the least. Blown tracks on main board, damaged flipper boards..New coil not reading what it should. Old coil back on, got it working again except the hold feature on the top flipper, as it keeps blowing fuse if held open. Can't thank Garry enough for his time and knowledge, I can play it now I'll look at getting a new new coil lol for this and see if it keeps blowing when held down. Thanks again everyone for their help.

Back
Top Bottom