What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flip Out London - Thursday night league

Unfortunately Flip Out will be closed this Thursday and the weekend following the updated government guidelines. we will post more when we know it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately Flip Out will be closed following the updated government guidelines. we will post more when we know it.

Thanks for the update Neil.
Hopefully the club will re open once we have clearer guidelines over mass gatherings. I think this only applies to gatherings of 500 or more where NHS services are required.

Still it’s best to err on the side of caution and look forward for more news on what this means for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it’s all public gathering places now. pubs clubs restaurants and theatres etc.

i’m still off out tonight for a beer or 5 then a curry.

Thanks for the update Neil.
Hopefully the club will re open once we have clearer guidelines over mass gatherings. I think this only applies to gatherings of 500 or more where NHS services are required.

Still it’s best to err on the side of caution and look forward for more news on what this means for us.

No, the 500 mentioned is basically saying that there will be no emergency service assistance, such as police, fire or ambulance.

The instructions are very clear - no non-essential travelling or meeting others, including working from home if at all possible.
Over 70s, pregnant women, and those with underlying health problems should prepare to self isolate for 12-14 weeks.

This isn't something that's going to go away in a week or 2. We're all in it for the long run.

No, the 500 mentioned is basically saying that there will be no emergency service assistance, such as police, fire or ambulance.

The instructions are very clear - no non-essential travelling or meeting others, including working from home if at all possible.
Over 70s, pregnant women, and those with underlying health problems should prepare to self isolate for 12-14 weeks.

This isn't something that's going to go away in a week or 2. We're all in it for the long run.

Well put wayne. Stay safe everyone

The Flip Out League is back!!

We have a change of format and there are no IFPA points at stake, but there will be a prize and the chance to forever have your name in lights!! (Well back lit at least).

As we are working with a restricted number of visitors at any one time, the league is now using a 'selfie' style format. This means that we have chosen 20 machines (your 15 best count) for you to put up scores on. You can play as many times as you like, update your highest score as often as you like!

If you wish to visit the club, you must book a slot via our website flipoutlondon.com

Matt, where do we post our scores? Is there a spreadsheet at the club or online thingy?

Week 3 of the Flip Out Selfie League, and Matt Vince is pulling out a lead - he's desperate for that prize! Ed Rojas not far behind though. Who will win? Find out in 11 days.

aug3.JPG

On the home stretch now - Only the last few days of August to go. Matt Vince way out in front, with Yuen Aw leading the pack behind with only a few points separating the next six players. Who will emerge victorious? Probably Matt - but who will be second? Just the weekend to go!

aug3.JPG

I believe that Ed was the winner, we will post the results and the details for the new month in due course.

Congratulations to Ed Rojas, the winner of the Flip Out League for August!

Here are the top scores for the month:

AC/DC - 232,333,220 - Nick Hamill
Alien - 56,048,150 - David Fowler
Batman Forever - 1,974,009,050 - Mike Kindler
Corvette - 2,398,288,390 - Anton Stewart
Embryon - 1,492,020 - Graham Swaffield
Fathom - 4,114,540 - Anton Stewart
Genie - 460,250 - Yuen Aw
Goldeneye - 2,584,328,650 - David Fowler
Harlem Globe Trotters - 1,115,680 - Anton Stewart
Indy 500 - 1,113,062,100 - Matt Vince
Iron Maiden - 410,209,670 - Ed Rojas
Iron Man - 90,819,950 - Tim Thornton
Medieval Madness - 75,183,910 - Clive Bush
Metallica - 163,903,370 - Ed Rojas
Pinball Champ - 25,050,200 - Yuen Aw
Quicksilver - 1,622,170 - Robin Kemp
Star Trek Next Gen - 4,135,158,680 - Tim Thornton
The Shadow - 1,289,440 - Ed Rojas
Twilight Zone - 991,100,210 - Ed Rojas
X-Men - 58,561,190 - Stan Simpson

September's league starts today! This month's games are:

Nine Ball
Addams Family
Eightball
Attack from Mars
Batman 66
Black Knight
Centaur
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Dirty Harry
Full Throttle
Junk Yard
Lord of the Rings
Space Shuttle
Spirit
The Walking Dead
Tommy
Transformers
Tron
Wheel of Fortune
Xenon

I am still alive, and latest scores for the September league are up. Matt is in the lead - but will TUX, Anton or Ed stage a comeback over the weekend?

Sep meet 3.JPG

October's league is under way. We are now using Matchplay to run the league which means that you can submit scores with photos when at the machine.

Here is the table after 1 day:

1601636098579.png

Thanks to submit scores I just click on my name then select game etc?

Just log in, then submit score and you can take a photo as well as type the score in.

Cheers guys and finally got some good scores.

Gutted Flipout will be closed and we're going into lockdown but stay save all and hopefully we'll be all back flipping our balls soon!

Yes
Open tomorrow night and Saturday and Sunday.

Cheers
Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom