What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flip Out London - Thursday night league

My first Thursday meet there too. Had a great laugh even if I came last on the High score comp. Well done Tim for showing us how to play Junkyard. Hopefully back next week then Pinfest! Hurrahhh!!!

My first Thursday meet there too. Had a great laugh even if I came last on the High score comp. Well done Tim for showing us how to play Junkyard. Hopefully back next week then Pinfest! Hurrahhh!!!

That was a one off (well two) believe me. I usually play terribly on JunkYard!

Here are the results of tonight's meet @ Flip Out:

High Score Comp:

1537485419288.png

League Meet:

1537485477427.png

Don't forget that tomorrow is the first ever member's only night, Iron Maiden and Embryon are the new games to enjoy!

Here are the overall standings for September, there is one meet left and we only use your best 3 meets.

1537486587370.png

Congratulations to Sam McCourt on winning tonight's league meet and also to Matt Leadbitter whom won the high score competition!

1539298672575.png

1539298701625.png

Congratulations to David Tucker, the winner of tonight's High Score Comp on JJP's Pirates of the Caribbean.

Here were the final standings:

1539906259535.png

Here are the updated Thursday night standings for the year:

Attachments

• Year Standings v2.xlsx
    207.6 KB · Views: 14
Here are the current standings for November. Remember that this is a 5 week month and we only use your best 3 results.

1541724842125.png

Back
Top Bottom