What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fix Me!!!!

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Any issues or problems experienced please post in here - I'll work my way through them asap :)

Thanks
Paul

PS Will create some walk throughs for some of the new functions later...

Smilies will be worked on as the evening progresses......

Also i have seen reports on other forums of avatars being incorrectly imported. If you have an issue with your avatar, click on it, which takes you to your profile, then click on the pic again and upload a fresh one... :)

If you have contributed on the old board, and you dont show up as a contributor here, please let me know!!!

If you rollover the "Mark forums read" (or any of the other buttons in that bar) the button sort of vibrates - I guess flicking between the non-mouse-over and mouse-over images associated with that button). This only seems to happen if you rollover the button from the bottom up, and happens only when the mouse pointer is pointing at the boarder around the button (once the pointer gets into the body of the button, it stops vibrating).

Couple of extra bits of info for that post above: I am using the blue style and browsing in Chrome on PC.

when the avatars are animated gifs, they move when you click em, but not in usual display format.
can this be fixed?
i1352.photobucket.com_albums_q643_shirleyknott_ralpheatingpaste2_zps98b21163.gif

see, this inserted one moves ok (but do i now have to upload them elsewhere and only put the URL in?)

when the avatars are animated gifs, they move when you click em, but not in usual display format.
can this be fixed?
i1352.photobucket.com_albums_q643_shirleyknott_ralpheatingpaste2_zps98b21163.gif

see, this inserted one moves ok (but do i now have to upload them elsewhere and only put the URL in?)

Try that Dan - i have changed a couple of things..... :)

If you rollover the "Mark forums read" (or any of the other buttons in that bar) the button sort of vibrates - I guess flicking between the non-mouse-over and mouse-over images associated with that button). This only seems to happen if you rollover the button from the bottom up, and happens only when the mouse pointer is pointing at the boarder around the button (once the pointer gets into the body of the button, it stops vibrating).

Style writer advised. Not sure there's a huge amount that can be done about it since it's as you rightly say a rollover thing... Will see - he's sorting a couple of other bugs for me hopefully :)

Ability to post animated avatars - Fixed
Inability to edit posts for contributors - Fixed

Smilies on the list to do, however have been distracted by pin-shifting... :D

Reactions: JT.
Events section - won't let you have a start time of 12 noon...!!! Also the large map is out of kilter again. :rolleyes:

Using the Insert/Edit Image button I don't seem to be able to add a picture in straight from my computer , it needs a URL.

You can 'attach' it to a post but that seems clunkier
Grizz,

Is this sorted after my explanation, or still a crock?? :)

Paul

Events section - won't let you have a start time of 12 noon...!!!
Yup - Verified
Also the large map is out of kilter again. :rolleyes:
Dont understand that one - any chance you could elaborate a little please?? Stick a postcode in the "zipcode" box and it's been scarily accurate on all that i've tried...

Dont understand that one - any chance you could elaborate a little please?? Stick a postcode in the "zipcode" box and it's been scarily accurate on all that i've tried...

I'm not surprised... it's working now... but it wasn't when I reported it! The map image just stayed on the USA and when I checked the listing shortly afterwards it was still showing the USA map.

Back
Top Bottom