What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Fish Tale Parts

Dave the Taxman

Registered
Looking for a used cabinet and back box in fairly good condition not bothered about the odd scape or gouge as they will be refurbished then re-decalled. Also need a complete topper for an FT. If you have any other parts that are surplus to requirements please let me know.

Cheers
Dave the Taxman

Good luck in finding a topper :confused:
In the end I had to build one up when I had a fish tales,you can still buy most of the parts off the shelf : fish / coil / decal / plastic cover etc
But I did have to make the lamp board / striking plate for the tale of the fish ,wire loom x2 and the back board decal ,think I put it in my shop log a bit ago ;)

Thanks Carl, I guessed the Topper was going to be a bit of a problem but I thought I'd ask as I'm sure someone on the group will have at least some of the parts. My main issue in getting this project started is a replacement cabinet and backbox (old ones suffered bad water damage ) so if anyone has something that might fir the bill I'd appreciate a call. Impressed by the topper you made looks the business.

Cheers
Dave.

Looking for a used cabinet and back box in fairly good condition not bothered about the odd scape or gouge as they will be refurbished then re-decalled. Also need a complete topper for an FT. If you have any other parts that are surplus to requirements please let me know.

Cheers
Dave the Taxman
Hi Dave,
Let me know all what you are looking for as I have quite a few Fish Tales spares.
Darren.

Hello Darren good to hear from you

Pretty extensive list I'm afraid. Lots of the ordinary hardware I have already but some specific bits I could do with.
The firing button on the cast gun
Set of Backbox + cabinet decals
Complete topper assembly ( otherwise I'll restore without)
Original Manual
New backbox inner door
Plastic above the mini play field
Will probably go for a new play field so if you know of someone who might have one ? ( Marco + Planetary have them but over a Grand )

Back box and cabinet are my first priority cos that means I can really get started

Cheers
Dave

Pretty extensive list I'm afraid. Lots of the ordinary hardware I have already but some specific bits I could do with.
Original Manual
New backbox inner door
Will probably go for a new play field so if you know of someone who might have one ? ( Marco + Planetary have them but over a Grand )

Back box and cabinet are my first priority cos that means I can really get started

Cheers
Dave
Hi Dave

Good to see you tinkering away still [emoji4]

I sold a Fish Tales backbox to a chap on here about 6 months ago. I'll check with him if he actually used it. You never know.

Ive

I had to import a used topper from Germany for around £250 then add a new dome from Phil. as game is unsellable without it I just bit the bullet .

Original Manual
New backbox inner door

Cheers
Dave

I have a complete manual set in very nice condition for sale.

Back
Top Bottom