What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold F14 Tomcat £950

I actually saw this machine yesterday while doing a service and it looked in very nice shape, priced to sell - and it did 👍 I would of bought it off Nick there and then if I wasn't snowed under with machines already 😂

Its not about attitude.
Its about the amount of people still bitching because they didn't get it .
And being to slow to grab it ..
I'm sorry the usual mafia members were to slow ..
I donated to have the privilege of selling my cab ..which pinballinfo didn't complain about .. so let it be ..
Was yesterdays party ..
Today was a new day ..but still it goes on ..wow

Oh come on Nick, you sold the game on here, look on the bright side of things. People just pulling your leg a little due to the snarky/funny reply about being old women or mafia men (as I said if tongue in cheek, which if it was meant with no malice was quite funny.)

Its not a personal attack, don’t get so wound up about it. You’ll find an incredibly helpful, funny and wonderful community here. Which of course at its core are very boring. We are, in general, a bunch of middle aged men, with too much cash or too little sense (sometimes both) to do anything other with that set amount than put it into something that flashes, makes sounds and belongs in an arcade as opposed to our pinsheds, converted garages, living rooms, hallways, etcetc.

On the flip side... (get it, get it) what it seems “we don’t take too kindly to around these parts” - is people here to go against the spirit of the community, or in general being a dick.

Oh come on Nick, you sold the game on here, look on the bright side of things. People just pulling your leg a little due to the snarky/funny reply about being old women or mafia men (as I said if tongue in cheek, which if it was meant with no malice was quite funny.)

Its not a personal attack, don’t get so wound up about it. You’ll find an incredibly helpful, funny and wonderful community here. Which of course at its core are very boring. We are, in general, a bunch of middle aged men, with too much cash or too little sense (sometimes both) to do anything other with that set amount than put it into something that flashes, makes sounds and belongs in an arcade as opposed to our pinsheds, converted garages, living rooms, hallways, etcetc.

Good response and I agree. It’s called banter, shows a bit of character when you can take a bit of friendly abuse [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your misreading my responses.. im not wound up at all .. im actually sitting here laughing ..
But seriously.. you guys need to get out more ..

I have been involved in the community for a long time..not just pinball but vpinball also.
I have my own groups and own my own pins and built my own vpcabs .
so I'm well aware of whos who especially on here .. and I'm also 1 of the middle aged men ..
Enjoy your day

Lmao at this thread man. Only on Pinball Info could you get a geezer selling a 1980's pinball machine, calling people out for being geeks/introverts. Just superb

Lmao at this thread man. Only on Pinball Info could you get a geezer selling a 1980's pinball machine, calling people out for being geeks/introverts. Just superb
LoL u haven't read the whole post ..
Wasn't calling anybody out ..was pointing out the fact if you read . The mafia . Getting annoyed because one of "them " didn't get it

I’m not supposed to be buying any more pinball machines but let me know when you have another for sale because I’m sold already. The only thing it’s missing is a punch in the face.

I'm not sure who was annoyed though. Though if you 100% want to annoy everybody on the forum, say you sold it to a Mr Backhouse... true or not, you'll see how actually mad this place can get lol!

@Paul @mufcmufc @Sgt GrizZ

And other moderators,

Can you please introduce temporary bans for folk who come on here and try to wind the community up.

This site is normally an oasis of calm, community, fraternity ... Folk who help each other out. Folk who give free spares to a brother in need. Folk who host meetings at their homes and welcome complete strangers. Folk who take games to shows, knowing that they will suffer wear - but they do it anyway. Folk who will go to a stranger's house to help repair their machine.

It degrades and demeans the site to have these zero or low credentials guys coming along, dissing, polluting and moaning.

If sellers will not answer any basic questions at all on a machine - like does it work ?, do we even want them on here ? The wild west of eBay is the place for that IMHO, not here.

The internet is full of places for low grade communication, dissing and moaning as it is - this site has been, and I hope will remain, better than that.

Maybe hold ads in quarantine until they meet a basic standard?

Maybe hold ads in quarantine until they meet a basic standard?

Means that posting would be limited to when admins are available - which would hold up posting for everyone, not just those who cba to post properly..
I can make it compulsory to post at least one picture tho...

Back
Top Bottom