What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold F14 Tomcat £950

Some pics

Attachments

• 20200708_182200.jpg
    20200708_182200.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 215
  • 20200716_135851.jpg
    20200716_135851.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 213
  • 20200716_135839.jpg
    20200716_135839.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 202
  • 20200716_140022.jpg
    20200716_140022.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 193
I would take her for 950, depending on condition. Can't really tell from your advert ...

Fully working ?

State of mylar ? Lifting ? Bubbling over inserts ? Removed ?

Playfield wear ?

Insert text wear ?

Broken plastics ?

Damaged ramps?

Displays all working ?

Damage to cab ?

Battery damage to board ?
Thanks

Anyone interested in this, don't snooze or you will lose.
Worth a punt for the money.

At that price and looks working you just buy it! Ain't gonna last long at all lol.

Cracking pin. love mine to bits , ive pimped it up , Black f14 s and blades , full leds , play field and back glass , coloured rubbers and bumpers ,flippers overhauled and powder coated legs , plays sssssoooo fast .

“If you not fast you last” lol

my usual saying is

“you snooze you lose”

I’ve had a couple of crackers from here and sometimes it’s just best to grab it and suffer the consequences later especially when it’s a bargain like the one above.

I’ve brought some right horrors back from the grave that have had little to no descriptive help when deciding but the price usually dictates my decision.
Nice buy to whoever got it I only hope it doesn’t end up on eBay for 3.5k with the following description.

An extremely rare find This is The best F14 in the UK by far with very little to no use whatsoever.
1 of only 2 special prototypes made for and Originally owned by Tom Cruise
£1200 chroming work alone done by the company that is appointed to her majesty the queen.
1000hr restoration with no expense spared whatsoever.

A.B.

An extremely rare find This is The best F14 in the UK by far with very little to no use whatsoever.
1 of only 2 special prototypes made for and Originally owned by Tom Cruise
£1200 chroming work alone done by the company that is appointed to her majesty the queen.
1000hr restoration with no expense spared whatsoever.

A.B.

You realise that he'll just cut and paste what you wrote saving him the job...

Why would that be ?
Yiur obviously not understanding the full post ..which was my post .
Just to be clear

If your not fast your last. Someone here got it ..
You spent so much time asking all the questions and repeat questions .. like a bunch of old woman
Went to a non mafia member ..
Enjoy M
Guess what.... This aint Facebook and gouding other members here isnt the best way to engage people - Questions were being asked about the machine which is actively encouraged here... be it £90 or £9k....

This certainly aint the place for attitude...

Back
Top Bottom