What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Eyeball shooter rods

I have 2 because my machinist couldnt count. I asked for 10 and he made me 12????
1 is mine incase I ever get another scared stiff.
The other could be yours? Long answer.

Short answer yes mate.

Shame I missed this, as have a SS coming tomorrow :)

Ok fight it out who wants it
Not sure on colour it will be green or blue.
I can bring to NLP if this helps

If you are sure @ianw it does suit a ss better than an Addams (which is what I want it for) the Addams currently doesn't have a ball shaped plunger on it so I thought it would do the trick. I can get a standard plunger with a ball handle if you want the eye ?

If not I will take it moose (prefer blue, but green would probably do also) I would be looking it posted though as I'd like it for the start of October as I'm bringing addam into work to raise money for our nominated charity

Mooseman- any chance of locating a shooter rod? I am a restoring a SS and think they are awesome. Dont know how to get a hold of you.

Not got any left sorry. The machine shop where I had them made has closed as the old guy has retired.

All gone now I am afraid that post was some time ago. Just got back from Hols so hence the late reply .

Regards David

I have three of these for sale. Two blue that I removed from my Funhouse when I sold it and another green unused. All mint.
A63F95AB-3878-4C92-B16E-6180A909DAC6.jpeg
Selling for same price.
40quid each + postage

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom