What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Eyeball shooter rods

Mooseman

Site Supporter
IMG_1731.jpg Eyeball Shooter rods for sale. :whoo:​

Ive wanted one of these for my scared stiff but the USA prices were very off putting, plus postage, plus being stung by the customs and post office, so Ive made my own. The rod is stainless steel and comes with a brand new rubber shooter tip. The eyes float around and they do (but for how long? as sealed units) light up and flash various colours when plunged. The plastic cup is cnc shaped too the eyeball so should be very hard wearing. Ive used mine for a while now with no sign of coming apart.
I have 8 left in this batch (may make more if they sell) and offer them here before fleabay at £40 each.​
Please pm the mooseman to reserve yours.

IMG_1728.jpgIMG_1764.jpgIMG_1763.jpg

Fantastic job, they look great.
I have to avoid scary objects due to a few little people who visit reguarly or I would have one for Addams.
But the blue ones look like they would really match...

Saw these in the flesh at Mark's league bash. Hugely impressed. Doubly so now that you say you made them yourself. I just assumed you'd done a bulk buy somewhere!

Top work that man^E^E^E moose.

Fantastic job, they look great.
I have to avoid scary objects due to a few little people who visit reguarly or I would have one for Addams.
But the blue ones look like they would really match...

Nahh little kids LOVE scary stuff :) Well -mine did/do :)

I hadnt thought of an addams - there's an idea... ;)

Tempted....

These would look also good on Addams Family, Elvira Party Monsters, LOTR and more I probably haven't mentioned...

These look great! I no longer have an SS unfortunately..... Now, i'd potentially cut off a nad for a Tron version with a fully lit identity disc.

These look great! I no longer have an SS unfortunately..... Now, i'd potentially cut off a nad for a Tron version with a fully lit identity disc.

Lol. Excuse my inocence but what does an identity disc look like?

Ok folks, if your interested you had better raise your hand pretty soon.

Only 4 left.

All those that have asked me to save them one, I have done so.

Gaz

finally got round to fitting mine today - i hadn't even realised that it was gonna light up. reading your post now, i see you mentioned it.

i'm intrigued, how does it work then?

[video=youtube;Izvo84lc3ZI]

Yeah the eyeballs light up but I didnt really want to plug that point as its going to be a limited lifespan. As the eyeball is a sealed unit there is no way to change a battery. If you really liked the light function i guess you could snap the ball off and glue in a new one.
I hope you liked the surprise anyhow dan?

Just 2 left. Will be trying my luck on fleabay if no takers this week
cheers
mooseman

Just 2 left. Will be trying my luck on fleabay if no takers this week
cheers
mooseman
Hi, I know this is obviously a very old thread now but I'm after a eye ball shooter for my SS are these still available ? Or if not do you have any idea where I can get hold of one or something similar ? Cheers

Time to make a new batch moose..
I would definitely like one for my scared stiff.;)

Back
Top Bottom