What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted empty cab

hello iv sent this message to see where it ended up im not sure how the forum works yet im just trying to find out if any one has any empty cabinets for sale :):)

i know poibug your right i was just trying to work out how the forum worked and see where my message ended up lol maybe i should took more time wording it

You may be new, but even with this one, you've posted more messages than I have, even though I've been here for nearly 2 years :)

Guess I'm just not that chatty. (I can't even remember if I put a message in the newbie forum!)

i know judderman but that's what happens when you drink and speak there should be a warning label on the side of the bottle saying
side effects of drinking and speaking could be unexpected results can also end up in strange places where no one knows
you and you have no money
and that's not a nose its a sore pinball

Poibug, hopefully he'll go with your cab, it looks like he's just missed out on this one!

download.jpg

hi op lmk your real name so I can ensure I never sell you anything,and I can let my mates know too,thanks

Wait was there a cab for sale then? I am still looking...

Back
Top Bottom