What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New members - say hello right here : )

Welcome to Pinball Info @AlanJ .
You are in a great area for owning a machine we have a great pinball commuity in the West Yorkshire/Lancashire area.
Make sure you check out the Northern pinball league as well , new season starts early next year. It's a great place to play pinball and meet other like minded people in your area.
Hope to see you at one of next year's meets.

Hello Everyone, another Newbie here, I'm Alan from Leeds, West Yorkshire. I've dreamed about owning a pinball machine ever since I played a Paragon at University in 1980/1981. Finally took the plunge in August 2017 and purchased a Stern Star Trek Pro. Absolutely loved it and then I Immediately went on the search for a Paragon - I found one in the USA and like a fool Fedexed it overnight into the UK. It could just be the most expensive Paragon ever bought - ha ha! I'm really enjoying the maintenance side of things with the paragon.

Now busy making space for the next machine, I really like the idea of an EM machine, but also think a JJP machine would be nice to complete the set, so to speak. Then again Twilight Zone and Medieval Madness and a Star Trek TNG all look appealing too. I did play TAF in the 1990s and wasn't really a fan, but need to play one again to see if it's to my liking.

Looking to get in contact with anyone local, it's encouraging to see some much activity on this forum, looking forward to chatting, playing and buying your machines :)

Hi fella, just down the M1 in Ossett if you wanted to play a few machines inc TAF.

Hi everyone I'm James and i currently live in Chelmsford, Essex. Ive owned machines for just over a year now and somehow within that year it went up from 1 EM machine to 6 machines. I'm not a great pinball player but I'm more in it for the fun of maintaining the machines. I'd love to meet other collectors around me. As of yet I havent found anywhere local to meet other pinheads.

Last edited:
Hi my name is Jim and I currently own, (In order of acquisition) Laser War, Charlies Angels, Eight Ball Deluxe LE, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles *2, World Poker Tour. From Auburn Washington.

Hi All
Totally new (think ultimate newbie) to the world of Pinball, but have always wanted to own one. I've just bought a new house and will be looking to put a pinball machine in the games room so I expect to be on here a lot :thumbs:! I'll be putting in a "wanted" ad soon. For years I've wanted a Jurassic Park machine and that would be still my number 1 but also keen on Back to the Future, South Park and WWE/WWF.

Welcome @JHope, you have a few guys in your area that will be able to help/advise you. I' not sure where your local league is but you'll find it a great place to meet like minded people and you'll also get to play a range of games.

I hope you have a large gamesroom because one pin is never enough.

Welcome! It's not wasted time @JHope - as a relative newbie (first pin last Aug), I have found this THE place to come for help and advice. Read and study as much as you can. There are people into new machines, 80's machines, the older Electro Mechanical machines, so you will find someone who can help you. I have learnt soooooooooooo much from just reading the forum posts and searching for things in it.

Hi All
Totally new (think ultimate newbie) to the world of Pinball, but have always wanted to own one. I've just bought a new house and will be looking to put a pinball machine in the games room so I expect to be on here a lot :thumbs:! I'll be putting in a "wanted" ad soon. For years I've wanted a Jurassic Park machine and that would be still my number 1 but also keen on Back to the Future, South Park and WWE/WWF.

Welcome to the forum @JHope

Jurassic Park is a great game, and you should be able to track one down if you decide that's the one :thumbs:

Welcome @JHope
WWFRR is frickin awesome. Although you should probably be aware that every time you mention WWFRR you are obliged to sign off your post

Oooooooooooooh yeeeeeaaaahhh

Hello,
Nico from France. Happy to sign up on a UK Pinball Forum. I love your country (I cross often the border) and of course I'm a pinball collector... From Mata Hari to Dialed in !

Hello,
Nico from France. Happy to sign up on a UK Pinball Forum. I love your country (I cross often the border) and of course I'm a pinball collector... From Mata Hari to Dialed in !

Bonjour Nico. Welcome aboard. Do tell us about your collection

Back
Top Bottom