What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seller is a big op and describes stuff well. Had a few pins and vids over the years. Also selling a kentucky derby. No room for that either lol

I love the chicken on this game - not so sure about the amateur painting to playfield but at £950 it’s got to be a bargain ? I’m tempted lol

Attachments

• 5C40CD6C-9926-4C9F-BCCF-1F59818A34EA.png
    5C40CD6C-9926-4C9F-BCCF-1F59818A34EA.png
    61.9 KB · Views: 70
I know it would! My wife likes it too. Only I have a deposit on a Zaccaria I really want, which I don’t t ink will come up as often. Variety is the spice of life an all. Sure whoever gets it will enjoy it. It’d be nice to see some more pics of the playfield, I’d be offering £700 on it and see what they say. I don’t expect it’ll be up for sale long.

I know it would! My wife likes it too. Only I have a deposit on a Zaccaria I really want, which I don’t t ink will come up as often. Variety is the spice of life an all. Sure whoever gets it will enjoy it. It’d be nice to see some more pics of the playfield, I’d be offering £700 on it and see what they say. I don’t expect it’ll be up for sale long.
Ooooh which Zaccaria? 😃

Not really. I live only a few miles from him and I have a spare CPU & Psu/ Driver boards and all the equipment to repair circuit boards so save Martin and other costs!
You’ve saved yourself the cost of new decals though.....that cabinet looks dreadful! :eek:

I was wanting to sell my Funhouse, but pointless in this saturated market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom