eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve brum

Site Supporter
Feb 15, 2015
Birmingham
Seller is a big op and describes stuff well. Had a few pins and vids over the years. Also selling a kentucky derby. No room for that either lol

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2018
Essex
Facebook.com
Alias
James Reed
Reactions: GezTheHealer

GezTheHealer

Registered
Apr 20, 2018
Trowbridge
I know it would! My wife likes it too. Only I have a deposit on a Zaccaria I really want, which I don’t t ink will come up as often. Variety is the spice of life an all. Sure whoever gets it will enjoy it. It’d be nice to see some more pics of the playfield, I’d be offering £700 on it and see what they say. I don’t expect it’ll be up for sale long.

Reactions: PBrookfield

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2018
Essex
Facebook.com
Alias
James Reed
I know it would! My wife likes it too. Only I have a deposit on a Zaccaria I really want, which I don’t t ink will come up as often. Variety is the spice of life an all. Sure whoever gets it will enjoy it. It’d be nice to see some more pics of the playfield, I’d be offering £700 on it and see what they say. I don’t expect it’ll be up for sale long.
Ooooh which Zaccaria? 😃

andy

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Bristol
Not really. I live only a few miles from him and I have a spare CPU & Psu/ Driver boards and all the equipment to repair circuit boards so save Martin and other costs!
You’ve saved yourself the cost of new decals though.....that cabinet looks dreadful! :eek:

Reactions: Mrmendit
Status
Not open for further replies.