What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
That PF is from a Rotation 8. Never seen or played one.

2019f1.jpg

Quality creature for sale in Italy for 2500 euro. Think I’ll pass lol

Attachments

• F04E3DA2-981B-42C9-8DF7-33D98692B21E.png
    F04E3DA2-981B-42C9-8DF7-33D98692B21E.png
    188 KB · Views: 77
  • BF5F8852-02FF-4D07-91E0-B053216A9974.png
    BF5F8852-02FF-4D07-91E0-B053216A9974.png
    131.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 94AC5732-7C18-47BC-8B34-39EDB31403A8.png
    94AC5732-7C18-47BC-8B34-39EDB31403A8.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 72
Looks like it was found in a lagoon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With a lovely blue hologram lol -

This ad has been great for the compilation I'm putting together titled "Phrases that are supposed to be reassuring but really aren't"

"it was in perfect working order before (insert time period here)"
"needs a service to make it (insert overly positive statement here)"
"highly collectable"

This ad has been great for the compilation I'm putting together titled "Phrases that are supposed to be reassuring but really aren't"

"highly collectable"
Needs a little TLC !

"highly collectable"
'Just some bent contacts'.
Not sure if that's inside the machine or the original sellers.. As seen today in:

1968 Classic vintage Dixieland Pinball machine project.

Price: £ 700

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

Looks like big Leon's rich clients have decided against a Space jam and he has had to settle for the peasants of ebay

Whose Leon ?
A guy who came on here a while back saying this forum was keeping prices of pinball low and that we should be ripping off the barcade folk since they buy anything and pinball is a money making scheme.
He also wanted 3k for his space jam

A guy who came on here a while back saying this forum was keeping prices of pinball low and that we should be ripping off the barcade folk since they buy anything and pinball is a money making scheme.
He also wanted 3k for his space jam
Arh I see - I guess he’s right in that anything on sale here is cheaper than eBay ( but tends to be sold the minute it’s listed ) - as for his space jam it’s his to sell isn’t it ? If he gets £3k for it then fair play to him ? I sold an xr400r motocrosser 6 months ago for £1100 - had 20 people offer me double and not turn up - free trade it’s worth what’s its worth on the day to the right person !

@taz turbo recently picked one up, for £50 might be worth it for unique spares alone

I bought it, one of my pals collected it today, his words were 'barn find' :oops: but it does seem to have a complete set of plastics and more importantly five of the displays, they can't all be dead, can they.......? Everything below the playfield is pretty standard bar one PCB, but handy to have never the less.

Chris.

I bought it, one of my pals collected it today, his words were 'barn find' :oops: but it does seem to have a complete set of plastics and more importantly five of the displays, they can't all be dead, can they.......? Everything below the playfield is pretty standard bar one PCB, but handy to have never the less.

Chris.
Well that was crap :D I messaged the guy as soon as i saw it on here - got back to me saying it was still available... i got back to him and said i could pick it up that evening... and got silence back! :D
(not bitter at all - Just was after the PF - One less thing to litter the place :D ). Just goes to show how crap sellers are :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom