What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
TAF, SS and T2 are the only machines that have sold at 4K+ in the searchable range (completed items, last 3 months), so I doubt it.

My guess is that sellers are seeing the listed prices and not reviewing the actual completed sales before following suit.
I'd say most completed sales end up off eBay so not easy to track. I chatted to a guy on eBay a year or so ago listing Tssp for 6k, he knew it should only fetch around 3k but was hopeful a Simpson's fan with deep pockets at Christmas might just have it! I wouldn't have the patience with people on eBay so only sell here, if it's priced right it sells if not it lingers. Hopefully some new reveals from Stern will see a flood of older titles for sale as people free up funds and space. Munsters should cause a tidal wave given the hype!

I like the pale blue coin door. I may now consider doing mine like that (as it's a bit flaky).

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/283331098277

Finally an honest to goodness solid TAF.

Chair has a decal overlay which I guess is hiding some wear but would be covered by an extended Cliffy. Negligible wear elsewhere it would appear. Appears to have some slight magnet burn that the seller believes is dirt, but otherwise looks on the face of it like a genuine quality TAF.

@Matt Vince ?

Except in Spain, that's if they still had a pinball manufacturer.

Last edited:
An as new CFTBL in on eBay....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Creature...h=item23b36cf8cf:g:dx4AAOSw6KxcNjB~:rk:1:pf:0

Loving this picture....

CFTBL.jpg

Due to it's celebrity owner, Stevie Wonder, who I guess also did the front repair and removed none of the rust from the legs, so well worth the asking price!

I must admit I wouldn't have a Big Buck Hunter even if it wasn't a rubbish game (imho) I've always thought that was an odd theme to choose to make.
There’s a lot of love for BBH on pinside, never actually played one myself, is it really that bad? Reminds me of Ironman being bare bones but Ironman is great!

There’s a lot of love for BBH on pinside, never actually played one myself, is it really that bad? Reminds me of Ironman being bare bones but Ironman is great!

Actually alright game if you can handle the theme. John Borg design. It came around that time 2008-2010 when it felt like the games were getting stripped back somewhat ....24, NBA, Big Buck, Iron Man, Avatar, Rolling Stones ..... and then were all somewhat eclipsed by the release of the fanboy dream theme Tron.

Actually alright game if you can handle the theme. John Borg design. It came around that time 2008-2010 when it felt like the games were getting stripped back somewhat ....24, NBA, Big Buck, Iron Man, Avatar, Rolling Stones ..... and then were all somewhat eclipsed by the release of the fanboy dream theme Tron.

I don’t know why this game gets so much hate! The theme is fun in my humble opinion, it’s not like they are real deer going down (but as a meat eater, that is fine with me too)!

The game is fun and fast and with only ca.1,200 made it’s actually pretty rare too! You have to remember that the theme is aimed at the US market, which has a huge hunting tradition, plus the BBH arcade games are also pretty fun!

I don’t know why this game gets so much hate! The theme is fun in my humble opinion, it’s not like they are real deer going down (but as a meat eater, that is fine with me too)!

The game is fun and fast and with only ca.1,200 made it’s actually pretty rare too! You have to remember that the theme is aimed at the US market, which has a huge hunting tradition, plus the BBH arcade games are also pretty fun!

Hunting games aren't big in the UK but they are absolutely huge in parts of Europe (Germany) and the USA. I worked for a company in Sweden that had a sideline Hunting game on PC. A team of 30 people on it and it was bringing in a million dollars a month.

I asked the chap and he said £5600

Am I missing something here.....Is this a Picasso of pinball mods ? or just a pile of poop.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Adda...h=item3fb6eafcc7:g:V5UAAOSwY3BZNwCS:rk:5:pf:0
Pile of poop is being nice, Lightedpinballmods makes some of the worst pinball “mods” our hobby has ever seen and that’s a feat in itself as there’s some proper ****e marketed as pinball mods.

He says a lot of his stuff is sculpted but from the guys who have complained about his stuff it’s on par with a soft squeeky dog chew toy with an LED stuffed inside of it.

Checkout his pinside store and you will loose a little faith in this hobby and the complete ****e people will buy and put in there pins.

its a decent game, not deep but good fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom