eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

David Stephens

Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2016
Norwich
Big Bang bar on Shpock €18,000? Berlin, think the comments say something about realistic price “maybe” any one any good at German?

https://en.shpock.com/i/XDsL_1ZztGJmIux6/?lft=
description

Pinball Pinball Big Bang Bar by Capcom 2007
Quantity: 191
Nice condition, technically top, DMD Top, Playfield top. Cabinet good with little things.
Shipping or pickup ...

Read more

Questions and answers (2)

Shpock team

Shpock Team Hello. "Pinball Pinball Big Bang Bar" is not sold for the given price. A realistic price increases the sales opportunities. Please change the price of your product within 3 days! Until then, it is invisible to other users. many Greetings

13/01/2019

Matthias Z.

Matthias Z. Collectible pieces of 191 pieces, very realistic price!

13/01/2019

Reactions: Tony

Sgt GrizZ

Staff member
Jul 21, 2011
40 clicks North of Saigon (or Brighton beach )

Arv

Jul 21, 2011
I think it sold for around £400 last year.

Correction £335.

steve brum

Site Supporter
Feb 15, 2015
Birmingham
Getting a lot of overseas enquiries on all pins now . Seems the UK market is flat in the middle. Easy to sell A list and project bit not the stuff in the middle

J85M

Feb 24, 2017
UK
There is living dangerously and killing yourself in the bath with an electric toaster :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It’s not that bad Neil, I’ve played it a few times and always enjoyed the difference in the layout plus the skull lock is sweet.

Reactions: Neil McRae

RudeDogg1

Dec 27, 2012
Barnstaple, Devon
eBay related question how the hell do you stop your listings auto relisting? I never selected any option for it to do it and I can’t find one to stop it

mark9

Site Supporter
Sep 7, 2013
Lincoln, Uk
They’re always changing the rules. My buy-it-now listings are all “good til cancelled’ can’t see a way of changing it anymore. Just end the listing whenever you want.

Martywolfman

Jun 2, 2018
Bedford
eBay related question how the hell do you stop your listings auto relisting? I never selected any option for it to do it and I can’t find one to stop it
As a business seller there's a tab on the items for sale page, above all the listings that says 'actions' and you choose 'assign automation rules'.

A lot of things on ebay are different from business to private sellers though, so I can't say for certain that it will be there, if you have personal account.

I have no idea why it would happen automatically though - I have to set every new listing to automatically relist.

rules.jpg
. I do know the layout is different for business and non business use for some things though.