What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been around on the bay previously, always overpriced. Decent game though. the music builds with additional instruments the further you progress. Got the encore translight this one but faded. No pics of side art so unable to see if encore built cab.

I think this is an original Rock - I’m pretty sure the Encore translite was a photograph of the band playing.

07487ED5-ECE2-4268-AF24-ADD8DB7F84DC.png

Lollops

On the same theme, just when you think it cannot get any worse - I see this on pinside. He is definitely doing a poop, so maybe its a thing.

Screenshot 2019-01-04 at 09.01.21.png

I think this is an original Rock - I’m pretty sure the Encore translite was a photograph of the band playing.

If anyone is interested, that is the original game translite. The encore kit consisted of a 'photographic' replacement (the type which Gottlieb had introduced in the meantime), and audio chips, so the build-up of the sound may not apply

Last edited:
4500 for WWFRR. Id be happy with a third of that for my working one just out of storage .
It almost feels like i should permanently list my machines up on eBay with a BIN of 5k just incase somebody bites. Shocking. I wonder if anybody buys these. I imagine some celebrities have pinball machines too. I guess they'd buy straight from HLD though.

It almost feels like i should permanently list my machines up on eBay with a BIN of 5k just incase somebody bites. Shocking. I wonder if anybody buys these. I imagine some celebrities have pinball machines too. I guess they'd buy straight from HLD though.

TAF, SS and T2 are the only machines that have sold at 4K+ in the searchable range (completed items, last 3 months), so I doubt it.

My guess is that sellers are seeing the listed prices and not reviewing the actual completed sales before following suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom