What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wherever that printout originated, I don't think it's @James old Laser Ball. The coin entries on the door are different; this has three, possibly German, while James' had two, with the proper Williams blank in the centre window

T2 back on the bay!
s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Terminator 2 'Judgement Day' Pinball Machine

T2 back on the bay!
s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Terminator 2 'Judgement Day' Pinball Machine
Relisted at the same price, except this time a "bid" quite soon after listing... I'll be interesting if it gets relisted again if nobody bids more than the current £1600. T2 is a nice machine, but risky to bid without seeing it as there are some obvious issues in the pictures alone. It might be an easy fix... but it might be a delboy "easy fix, honest mate".

I'd take on the Firecracker EM project but the missing parts would soon add up. The right flipper coil was literally a firecracker at some point!

I've noticed a number of tables for sale on there of late. There was a Star Trek one, and a Xenon one...

Has anyone ever re-built from just the table. Obviously you would need to source boards and stuff.. but you if you got stuck you could I daresay use these:
http://www.allteksystems.com/products-mpu-replacements.html

Course you would need to fabricate looms and such but be a project right.. (A long term one methinks :) )

I've been watching the STTNG, which has been re-listed after not selling. It seems reasonable to me and the price could be within negotiation range, but its a long trip to view - are there any obvious issues to the more trained eye?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292666812288?ViewItem=&item=292666812288
Actually looks like a good condition game imho, colour dmd is a bonus, comet leds, I'd assume this has been well loved and have a punt if I was after one myself maybe ask for a close up photo of the battery area to make sure no leakage other than that everything is fixable with it. Good luck! Make it so number 1...

I wonder what big improvements the new MB will have if Neil is willing to pay an extra few grand to own one?

Does ask the question what a TAF remake would do to original prices if one happened. Since they can be had for about half the price CGC sell remakes for.

all depends on quality of the machine. TAF has huge variation and alot of games.

I'm getting the remake because CGC make an outstanding product.

Oh god, this just shows how inflated second hand games have become.
It's sad for holders of the reproduced titles.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Heard murmurs about a munsters pin based on a Munster IP reboot.

Monsters is definitely coming. Artwork leaked. That’s a Stern game. Should be out either for expo or for IAAPA.

TAF is coming based upon statements from CGC and PPS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh god, this just shows how inflated second hand games have become.
It's sad for holders of the reproduced titles.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Why is it sad for holders of the reproduced games?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just feel it takes the shine off a little when you've gone to the trouble of sourcing a loved and cherished machine and suddenly a new kid on the block copies your style and pops round the corner with a brand spanking shiny new pair of shoes on.

Sent from the comfort of my Sofa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom