What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liar, liar, pants on fire ?

"Vintage Bally circus pinball machine from the 70s it's not working at the moment but the person I had it off said its been in the garage for 10 years and when it was put in it was definitely working,it's in quite good condition and there could be something small to get it working .can arrange delivery in some cases."

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-...421898?hash=item1a5a04ecca:g:FNsAAOSwBJNbYfDl

lots of classic machines on eBay at the moment, that gorgar looks lovely.

Gorgars don't tend to fetch much money. I am sure the folk on here over 45 will remember them in the arcades as the artwork was so striking.

But from memory, Gorgar's gameplay is very basic. The early multiball games are often more fun imho.

Gorgars don't tend to fetch much money. I am sure the folk on here over 45 will remember them in the arcades as the artwork was so striking.

It was more the speech that drew attention, which had never been seen (well, heard....) before on a pinball.

Williams certainly made a big thing about it, the flyer even came with a 7 inch flexidisk!

Reactions: DRD
"One of only six", eh?

Let's think - Bally Playboy, Data East Playboy, Stern G/o Playboy, and?

Even counting Gottlieb Slick Chick and the projector-equipped copy of the Bally game, that's still only five

Edit - one of the 60's electronic games from French manufacturer Rally was named Playboy, licensing arrangements (or lack of) unknown

Last edited:

Attachments

• Supreme-X-Stern-Pinball-Machine-Order-Confirmation-_57.jpg
    Supreme-X-Stern-Pinball-Machine-Order-Confirmation-_57.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
got to believe the boards have acid damage on that ToM. Also looks like fade on the plastics/playfield.

A ToM at £1,500 ? That guy will have been besieged by desperate buyers. Unless he is daft as a brush, price expectations will have changed.

He agreed to sell it to me tomorrow but now reckons someone else is coming to look at it first.

I'm not paying games with him about it though

Now that the link has been posted on here i'm sure that he will have had a lot more interest and the person who gazumped you has probably been gazumped as well :eek:

Have to think van and cash already on their way.

I paid £1700 for my nice TOM - those were the days;) And didn't keep it long.....

I offered to be there at 7.30 this morning. It's only 10miles from me

Never mind, I can't really afford it anyway!

He agreed to sell it to me tomorrow but now reckons someone else is coming to look at it first.

I'm not paying games with him about it though
Definitely a case of, whatever he has offered, I will beat!
I wouldn't be surprised to see a help post in a week from a new member. Bought a Tom for 2.5k but all the boards are knackered, any idea? ?

He told me some guy drove up from Sheffield and bought it for the asking price today. Not sure I believe him cos he arranged pick up from me and gave me his address and phone number last night . He's also been getting a ton of messages this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom