What's new

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my vote for worst pinball picture currently on the bay...

i.ebayimg.com_images_g_FIsAAOSw4EhabdGI_s_l1600.jpg

Here is my vote for worst pinball picture currently on the bay...

I like Zacs, this one was listed at £350 yesterday, now its listed at £400, its located at the edge of the world down in Cornwall ( Not Again :eek::tut:) and potato-cam photos, so what's it worth ? ?

Last edited:
That one was up at over £2k by same seller. He's got a lot of machines, many old EM's which I'm interested in and he's close to me - so I've been watching all his ebay auctions. However, seem a bit pricey.

I do like some of the EM's though - a Magic City on currently. Pity I'm outta space - having gone from my first Pin 6 months ago, to 9 currently and one on order !!!!!! Hooked or what!!!

That one was up at over £2k by same seller.
Are you sure, the recent £2K one was a different username and based in Nottingham vs Bridport. It looks like a different machine to me.

Are you sure, the recent £2K one was a different username and based in Nottingham vs Bridport. It looks like a different machine to me.

yes i’m sure there were two different ones up for sale. this one he listed at 2650i recalll !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deffo the same.
Has a big black line on the playfield.

Sorry, my mistake - the other charlies angel was a £2k not a £2,650 price (I'm getting confused with a baywatch machine !!!) - Understandable!!!!!

The views on that are burning up - 25+ an hour... not for the right reasons methinks.

You don't see this everyday, one is the lesser known Charlies Angles version:rolleyes:

upload_2018-2-2_8-57-46.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-2_8-57-25.png
    upload_2018-2-2_8-57-25.png
    119.7 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: JMP
Watching this with interest currently something like £787?
Might see where this goes and put my project bop up!

It was up before as not working, no bin and starting at £5. Got to about £400 and cancelled all bids and relisted, looks like they've found the on switch got a few lights upon switching on and decided it's now working and a lot more valuable.

It was up before as not working, no bin and starting at £5. Got to about £400 and cancelled all bids and relisted, looks like they've found the on switch got a few lights upon switching on and decided it's now working and a lot more valuable.

They charge for that now, if he cancelled at £400 , then he was charged £40 FVF ( 10% ) or will find £40 added to his monthly bill

Bid over 1K now !!!!! People really are desperate and are buying any old sh*t now it seems. its the end of days :rofl:
Yep, it's true, i've bought many machines recently, infact 36 machines from Ebay alone last year 2017, and NONE of them have been cheap, far from it, THOSE HAPPY DAYS ARE LONG LONG GONE, i've been paying silly money for machines recently, all these machines you lot have scoffed and poo pooed at last year, I have bought them, collected them, had to buy a new storage place for them, and mostly restored them myself to original condition for my own private collection, ( some i've sold and exported to Eastern Europe, Italy and Russia, but mainly only my duplicates ) , however I want to buy all these vintage pinball machines NOW ! , as next year they will be even more expensive, BOP has gone up in value, that is a fact, so has everything else.
If you want it, you have to pay for it, bite the bullet, no more good old days of vintage pinballl machine bargains, unless you are very fortunate and/or lucky. Eventually nobody will be laughing at the price of Popeye, Shaq or Buggs Bunny !
last year 2017 you could have bought a nice working BOP for £1200 [ FACT ], in 2018 add 20%, next year add another 20%, and so on, vintage pinball machines are going up in value a lot faster than inflation, very few people have realised that.get a grip on the market.

Last edited:
Yep, it's true, i've bought many machines recently, infact 36 machines from Ebay alone last year 2017, and none of them have been cheap, far from it, THOSE DAYS ARE GONE, i've been paying silly money for machines, all thse you lot have scoffed at, I have bought and restored, however I want all these vintage machines NOW as next year they will be even more expensive, BOP has gone up in value, that is a fact, so has everything else.
If you want it, you have to pay for it, bite the bullet, no more vintage pinballl machine bargains unless you are very fortunate and/or lucky.
last year 2017 you could have bought a nice working BOP for £1200, in 2018 add 20%, next year add another 20%, and so on, vintage pinball machines are going up in value a lot faster than inflation, very few people have realised that.
Change your font colour!!!!

Change your font colour!!!!

no thanks, I like Yellow or alternatively Pink :rofl:

Yep, it's true, i've bought many machines recently, infact 36 machines from Ebay alone last year 2017, and none of them have been cheap, far from it, THOSE DAYS ARE GONE, i've been paying silly money for machines, all these you lot have scoffed at, I have bought and restored, however I want all these vintage machines NOW as next year they will be even more expensive, BOP has gone up in value, that is a fact, so has everything else.
If you want it, you have to pay for it, bite the bullet, no more vintage pinballl machine bargains unless you are very fortunate and/or lucky.
last year 2017 you could have bought a nice working BOP for £1200, in 2018 add 20%, next year add another 20%, and so on, vintage pinball machines are going up in value a lot faster than inflation, very few people have realised that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom