What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this kids is the reason we don't store our games underwater.

Nearly £2,700 for a STTNG??? When did that happen?

i.ebayimg.com_images_g_jnMAAOSw241YjkX__s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Star Trek pinball machine (STTNG)

Think the topper is actually a replacement apron!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The advert also said that VAT would be added to final price , so +3k for a badly worn game.

Oh yes, this one. Was writing as you posted Tony!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stern-Spiderman-Pinball-/222393685991?rmvSB=true&clk_rvr_id=1165815175098&nma=true&si=so48Q0%2FZkdI%2Fuh5IoHuKGh8eRW0%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Can a seller add VAT to something that has already sold on ebay? Says final price will include VAT. Is that final ebay price ? Will be interesting to see what happens - never seen that before.

It's not how i read the ad about vat. I read it that the final price will include vat and hence someone could try to claim the vat back from hmrc. So it could actually be cheaper than 2.6k

This seller has four for sale at the moment SS FH FT bride of pinbot
As it's only down the road from me, I went to see them and they are all great!!! It's a brilliant collection if anyone's after a good one I'd give these a look at. Too much money for me, but back to the same old question you get what you pay for!
i.ebayimg.com_images_g_ec0AAOSwfVpYnGPh_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Scared Stiff pinball machine Very good condition. Elvira!

As far as I'm aware he's selling up, he's had them loved them, and had them serviced but is moving house downsizing so they have got to go, at one point SS & FH weren't going anywhere? Or that's what he told me "perfect storm"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom