What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just popped up on the bay £1795 or best offer private owned since new probably can't say that about many?
Probably top wak but looks nice!
i.ebayimg.com_images_g_IV4AAOSwA3dYjiL4_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
WILLIAMS PINBALL MACHINE HURRICANE JUGGLER GAME 1991 IN PERFECT CONDITION

Did it though!! I don't trust eBay as far as I can throw it.
My default thought process is it didn't sell because it was shilled and his mate won it. Unless I know the buyer personally!!!
Yeah your prob right, we will see if it relists shortly! I'm sure the guys I'd is familiar, may be someone on here that sold it? It looked pretty good to be honest

Yeah your prob right, we will see if it relists shortly! I'm sure the guys I'd is familiar, may be someone on here that sold it? It looked pretty good to be honest

I'd like to think the seller is from here with the collection he's got, and it did look nice to me.

I can see why people see on ebay, the start price of 1.6k would be a fair price for it and if people want to pay more than why not let them. Especially if your selling to buy a more expensive pin.

I also know it's good to keep them in the community.

Then again if they are kept in the community then we'll never get fresh blood in the community.

So really there is no right or wrong way to sell pins, but perhaps selling to newbies once they join one of our communities (here or local leagues).

RFM project £1195.....................

i.ebayimg.com_images_g_TIwAAOSwopRYj4mz_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
REVENGE FROM MARS PINBALL / PINBALL 2000 BUT NON RUNNER

Its the lovely Aztec coin again! They always overprice everything - like the used RFM playfield.....

Even when I was in the coin op biz - they always tried to overcharge.

Anyway - if anyone wants it - I have a spare Pinbox computer knocking around, throw that in with a 20 inch monitor and youll be most the way in getting it running (hopefully).

Its the lovely Aztec coin again! They always overprice everything - like the used RFM playfield.....

Even when I was in the coin op biz - they always tried to overcharge.

Anyway - if anyone wants it - I have a spare Pinbox computer knocking around, throw that in with a 20 inch monitor and youll be most the way in getting it running (hopefully).

Yep. Overpriced. For a couple/few hundred more you'll prob find a working RFM.

Interesting spidy pictures: it shows phil d and Wayne j with high scores.

Last edited:
Had a Doozie once for £50 from north wales. quite fun for a while but may be hard to find a backglass at this point

Always tempted by a local pin, just round corner :) Quite fancy an EM again.... But not at that price with that backglass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom