What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
it needs a cheeky ie not giving ebay 10% offer of 1k I think. it worked for me on a game I picked up this month that you can play at REVIVAL next weekend.

One of the great things about funhouse is that literally every spare part is available. It seems to be a hugely popular game in the refurb world. And commands reasonable money once refurbed, so you might even recover your outlay

The clear plastic that protects the playfield behind the trap door for example. The plastic set includes this, but it is not milled down to take account of the trap door mech that is bolted through it.

So in the usa, pinbits produces this especially to deal with the issue ...

http://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_3&products_id=260

That Ripley's from Norwich has been up for sale before at the same price.

With pinflation, maybe the asking price is more realistic now than before.

Mr Banzai is a complete fantasist.

Main ramp is bust. Missing playfield plastic. Flippers do not align (so owner does not care, or knows nothing about pinball), cab art looks like it is planked. Bulbs look blown

Game specific parts very hard or impossible to find for this

Lol if that sells for £4K then someone can have mine for £6K :rofl:Not the worst looking Banzai Run I've seen but crazy money being asked :cuckoo:

why does every overpriced item include no daft offers in the description? they started the daftness!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gladiator...815716?hash=item210612cb24:g:hqAAAOSwHQ9WUzPQ

Ask the seller the question? :rofl:

Have we considered in cases like these, they may have originally bough the machine from somewhere like home leisure for many thousand pounds, and been told some BS about how much they are worth. Alternatively, they are retired second hand car salesmen from the 70's who think they can make a quick buck on anything by including some BS in the description?

Ask the seller the question? :rofl:

Have we considered in cases like these, they may have originally bough the machine from somewhere like home leisure for many thousand pounds, and been told some BS about how much they are worth. Alternatively, they are retired second hand car salesmen from the 70's who think they can make a quick buck on anything by including some BS in the description?
"Selling a pinball is a lot like making love to a beautiful woman. You have to create an aura of bull**** to get what you want."

image.jpeg

To be fair, that is one of the nicest condition Gottlieb's I've seen. Seller just failed on the presentation of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom