What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drool While You Can

Maybe early members should not have been so quick to oust Mr Pinball Paradise, he seemed very entertaining and willing to play devils advocate, he will be missed I'm sure when a bit of banter is needed to cheer up the miserable winter nights ahead.

Please come back Mr Pinball Paradise
wink-1.png

He's missed like a hole in the head.

The guy practically offered me out in Blackpool, then decided he wasn't going to the show anyone!

Bizarre considering he runs a pinball business in..... Blackpool!

The guy is a Dick.

Waste of space.

I could go on and on but he is just not worth it.

replicas' date=' post: 1677915 said:
The guy is a Dick.

Waste of space.

I could go on and on but he is just not worth it.

Yeah, dont like the guy either. He did have the capacity to amuse me, albeit via private message insults. Might pop in when the Northern Lights thing is on just for the hell of it.
wink-1.png

Rus121' date=' post: 1677917 said:
Yeah, dont like the guy either. He did have the capacity to amuse me, albeit via private message insults. Might pop in when the Northern Lights thing is on just for the hell of it.
wink-1.png

That might be quite fun.
smile-1.png
No it wouldn't :confused:, Its not worth rising to the abuse that he gives out.

4.5-5k finish price? Good game too. Not sure on the theme but the game has some really good features. Sunk a fiver into one at the last pin show and was relatively happy with it. The feature where the ball stops just before the flipper and is released when the bad guy on the DMD says 'DRAW' is fantastic. Would like to play it again at length, but sadly, another pin thats a fortune.....
sad-1.png

Mine too. I'm going to les' house tomorrow to pick up a pin for someone. Wonder why he is selling them all?

If he's played them to death and isn't getting any use out of them anymore then now is probably a good time to be selling with prices being what they are
smile-1.png
MM, BBB and CC sold.....nice new car bought?
biggrin-1.png

jonathan' date=' post: 1678332 said:
Mine too. I'm going to les' house tomorrow to pick up a pin for someone. Wonder why he is selling them all?

He's probably bored with them. Or just wants the cash for something else. I imagine one day I'll sell all my pins ....never thought I'd say that a few years ago but ......................

GrizZ' date=' post: 1678347 said:
Yep - only cos its the last Williams game before Pin2K does it warrant any attention. Unfinished code, dull late 90s fan layout ...... sooooooo much $$$$$$$$$$ for so little game. The outlaws drop targets are cool mind
wink-1.png

Yep agree, one or two decent things going but not got the staying power of other games.

CC reminds me a little of Monster Bash, another pretty looking game but again you soon get tired of it.

My MB only lasted a week :mad: such a dissapointment. You expect so much from a game that looks so good, what a let down.

Les has an amazing collection, as well as a couple of vids, defender & PAC man. All the pins are in excellent shape. Les got most of his pins very early when operators were throwing them out in skips ( very interesting stories) and It would make grown men cry to learn what he got his collection for all those years ago!

Les is a friendly guy and was very nice to let me play on his collection.

Matt & Andy were right I do now own a very nice BBB #84

Only played a few games on it as I have been working but the few games I have had it ticks all the right boxes for me.

Those of you who live near by are welcome to stop by for a game,

jonathan' date=' post: 1678332 said:

Because he doesn't play them anymore apparently

Dave Bishop' date=' post: 1678354 said:
Les has an amazing collection, as well as a couple of vids, defender & PAC man. All the pins are in excellent shape. Les got most of his pins very early when operators were throwing them out in skips ( very interesting stories) and It would make grown men cry to learn what he got his collection for all those years ago!

Les is a friendly guy and was very nice to let me play on his collection.

Matt & Andy were right I do now own a very nice BBB #84

Only played a few games on it as I have been working but the few games I have had it ticks all the right boxes for me.

Those of you who live near by are welcome to stop by for a game,

Buy low, sell high, so the saying goes. He bought low and is selling with prices at a peak and if he no longer plays them, seems a good move on his behalf. Great collection
tongue-1.png

replicas' date=' post: 1678350 said:
Yep agree, one or two decent things going but not got the staying power of other games.

CC reminds me a little of Monster Bash, another pretty looking game but again you soon get tired of it.

My MB only lasted a week :mad: such a dissapointment. You expect so much from a game that looks so good, what a let down.

Yep - MB is another good looking game, fun to play in the pub but which bores you to tears at home. Good in a large collection I guess or for noobs/guests. Will had one for *less* than a week
biggrin-1.png

I actually find all those late 90s Williams games to be the least interesting games they made. No wonder they were desperate to try something new with P2K.

Back
Top Bottom