What's new

Sold Dr who

Tyke

Site Supporter
Alias
Mike
I've got the chance of a grail cab so I need to sell something.

This is a lovely condition cab with a really good condition playfield. All works great with a new motor on the mini playfield. Leds fitted. Has the topper in great condition. Cab is faded but has a brand new set of decals included with sale. DMD bright with no issues.

Pics coming later.

£1250 (need a quick payment). Cab can be collected any time in person or Martin.

It's one of my dream machines since my wifey and I played one at the Dr Who exhibition in Cardiff, Huge whovians and a table that's usually well out of my price range

Courtney
I might be able to put you out of your misery. I have a dr who who could go out on loan for a while if you were interested. I have owned it for 10+ years and i don't intend to get rid of it but i wouldn't mind loaning it out for a while. Up to you.
Dom

Hi Dom, Honestly, I don't have room, I was quite prepared to pay for it and leave it with Tyke to borrow, or lend it out, I just need one in my collection as a keeper. not many games in my collection that I would never sell but the Doctor Who would have been one of them.

Sincerely though, thank you so much for the offer :)

Hi Dom, Honestly, I don't have room, I was quite prepared to pay for it and leave it with Tyke to borrow, or lend it out, I just need one in my collection as a keeper. not many games in my collection that I would never sell but the Doctor Who would have been one of them.

Sincerely though, thank you so much for the offer :)
Courtney, I also have one for sale that is coming out of storage in about a week if you are interested? Price will be in a similar ball park figure. I repaired it for @yellowreggae on here and I have had it in storage for him since. I know he wants to sell it and It is all fully working.

let me know if interested.

Cheers

kev

Back
Top Bottom