What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Dr who

Tyke

Site Supporter
Alias
Mike
I've got the chance of a grail cab so I need to sell something.

This is a lovely condition cab with a really good condition playfield. All works great with a new motor on the mini playfield. Leds fitted. Has the topper in great condition. Cab is faded but has a brand new set of decals included with sale. DMD bright with no issues.

Pics coming later.

£1250 (need a quick payment). Cab can be collected any time in person or Martin.

It's one of my dream machines since my wifey and I played one at the Dr Who exhibition in Cardiff, Huge whovians and a table that's usually well out of my price range

Courtney
I might be able to put you out of your misery. I have a dr who who could go out on loan for a while if you were interested. I have owned it for 10+ years and i don't intend to get rid of it but i wouldn't mind loaning it out for a while. Up to you.
Dom

Hi Dom, Honestly, I don't have room, I was quite prepared to pay for it and leave it with Tyke to borrow, or lend it out, I just need one in my collection as a keeper. not many games in my collection that I would never sell but the Doctor Who would have been one of them.

Sincerely though, thank you so much for the offer :)

Hi Dom, Honestly, I don't have room, I was quite prepared to pay for it and leave it with Tyke to borrow, or lend it out, I just need one in my collection as a keeper. not many games in my collection that I would never sell but the Doctor Who would have been one of them.

Sincerely though, thank you so much for the offer :)
Courtney, I also have one for sale that is coming out of storage in about a week if you are interested? Price will be in a similar ball park figure. I repaired it for @yellowreggae on here and I have had it in storage for him since. I know he wants to sell it and It is all fully working.

let me know if interested.

Cheers

kev

Back
Top Bottom