What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DOMINO ARCADE: The September Pinball Bender

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Just a reminder we have folks on the waitlist so if you can't make it let me know!

Ok folks one space has become available. Let me know ASAP!

93781aec516b4d5dbf01fc835deb9d2b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lol no sorry high score 2 is what I put on trophies for second place - the winner being the grand champion!

Neil.

If anyone is staying in Woking the night before can you PM me please?

Ok a thanks to a bunch of folks dropping out there is one space now available.

Neil

Big thanks to Neil and Mandy for an awesome day today.

@Neil McRae I’d like to second @kevlar post huge thanks to both of you for a great event!

Lots of fun was great to play against people with a huge range of playing abilities. Also liked the randomisation of games.

Would have been good to have two slaughter rounds one at the start and one at half way point to allow play against the best of the best!

Hoping that funball follows a similar format minus the slaughter round!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks all - congrats to Greg Mott who took the win even though it was on Walking Dead! :)

Second was Chris Poyntz
Third: Nick Marshall
Fourth: Tim Thornton

I really enjoyed today and huge thanks to my wife Mandy for the food and putting up with us folks.

Next event at the DOMINO Arcade is Funball round 2 which there is still spaces from.

Full results will be posted later and send to IFPA!

Cheers,
Neil

Thanks so much for today @Neil McRae but I have to say - the real winner was that chicken that Mandy made. Was so good.

An amazing collection of gorgeous machines, with so many memorable moments - playing some top games with friends and banter aplenty.

I cannot post a reply without this pure Alan Partridge moment getting a mention.

Screenshot 2019-09-15 at 20.57.14.png

Here here. Great day thanks so much for hosting, running and sharing your games Neil. And it's fair to say that Mandy is a saint for allowing 40 odd smelly pinball dudes crashing her house on a Sunday when she could have been doing literally anything else.

Round durations
Average duration: 39:30

RoundDurationGame count
Round 1202:21:399
Round 1126:569
Round 1024:539
Round 925:159
Round 824:239
Round 728:499
Round 622:449
Round 528:599
Round 450:019
Round 331:589
Round 243:449
Round 124:359
Arenas
ArenaPlay countAvg. duration
Attack From Mars (Remake LE)7 plays17:05
Batman 66 (LE)7 plays21:50
Black Knight: Sword of Rage (LE)7 plays17:50
Deadpool (LE)7 plays19:41
Dialed In! (LE)3 plays27:23
Ghostbusters (Premium)5 plays22:56
Guardians of the Galaxy7 plays15:42
Indianapolis 5000 plays
Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (LE)9 plays21:29
Medieval Madness (Remake LE)6 plays21:09
Meteor9 plays14:53
Monster Bash (Remake LE)5 plays18:54
Star Trek (Premium)6 plays23:49
Star Trek: The Next Generation8 plays18:25
The Shadow6 plays15:09
The Walking Dead (Premium)8 plays22:27
Total Nuclear Annihilation8 plays18:43

I've got to say that this was fantastically organized thanks to Neil's hard work and the very cool Matchplay software platform.

My only semi-serious suggestion for an improvement would be a bell or siren which could be sounded when each new round starts so that everyone lounging in the garden or scoffing in the kitchen knows to go back to the sex dungeon hut to resume festivities.

Back
Top Bottom