What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DOMINO ARCADE: The September Pinball Bender

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Just going to echo what everyone has already said, had a great time and I really appreciate Neil and Mandy putting on these events for us all to enjoy.
Very chuffed with second place, well done Greg 🏆 Nick and Tim

What can I say - another awesome day of pinball at the Domino Arcade - fantastic set up and run comp, great atmosphere and superb hospitality! Very many thanks as ever to Neil and Mandy.

Delighted with the win esp on WD which usually screws me there and many congrats to Chris, Nick and Tim. A special mention for my local friends, Martyn and Josh who both played really well and unlucky to not get further esp Martyn who just missed out on the final. Also unlucky to Sam and CJ who looked like would make the top 8.

A great day all round!

Many Many Thanks Mandy and Neil

Superb event, amazing hospitality, really relaxed atmosphere, thoroughly enjoyed everything

Thank you for inviting me to your home and the World Famous Domino Arcade

Wayne

Last edited:
Thanks to Neil and Mandy for the great organisation and food :)

Really enjoyed it, which was possibly helped by managing my best result so far.

Josh spent pretty much the entire day in the top 8 and only dropped out on the last game, whereas I managed to spend the day doing OK by having one really good ball per game but then put in two good balls on my last game of TNA to qualify. Then, I put in a second great game on Black Knight (back to the one good ball, but it was really good) to win the quarter final, and didn't lose out in the semi-final by too much.

Extra thanks go to everyone who reminded Josh that I beat him, which made for a great journey home!!

I feel like a survey - what was better the pinball or the chicken!?

Thanks for the feedback think the new matchplay Swiss tiered worked well and we got thru 12 rounds which I had my doubts about! Results are into IFPA.

IFPA is up! 100%TGP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom