What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DOMINO ARCADE: The Last DOMINO Critical Hit Pinball Tournament

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Maybe next time! Anyone else attending SWL tournament next Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Folks if you didn't register via my system can you let me know ASAP if you are a vegetarian?

thanks,
Neil.

If anyone else can’t make it please let us know as we have a waitlist.

Ok those helping to move games and get in on the curry ideally be at mine for 4pm - can you PM me if you plan to come Saturday night and want curry just so I can be organised.

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok those helping to move games and get in on the curry ideally be at mine for 4pm - can you PM me if you plan to come Saturday night and want curry just so I can be organised.

Neil.

Hi Neil is this just open to people in the tournament

I intend to with Claire, if I can find some accommodation with parking nearby.
probably the best location Premier in Centra woking its new has some parking and has AC. next best is the Premier inn West Woking its old but has parking but they are doing their usual dodgy bull****.

If you book just for one night it won't come up, but if you book fri and Saturday it will come up. I used to get this when I did race weekends a while ago. What I use to do is book the fri and Saturday. then call them and cancel the Friday night. Use to work.

Neil.

probably the best location Premier in Centra woking its new has some parking and has AC. next best is the Premier inn West Woking its old but has parking but they are doing their usual dodgy bull****.

If you book just for one night it won't come up, but if you book fri and Saturday it will come up. I used to get this when I did race weekends a while ago. What I use to do is book the fri and Saturday. then call them and cancel the Friday night. Use to work.

Neil.

The Central one doesn't have parking according to the website. I'll find somewhere 👍🏻

The Sat night is the special when lit night plus curry? What time will be this be?

Roughly about 19:00 to order the grub assuming we’ve done all the heavy lifting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom