What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DOMINO Arcade Christmas Extravaganza Strikes Tournament

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
So a news update on the food - turkey no more - just too hard to cook 52 turkey dinners we even tried to use our neighbours oven but it was just too hard - so it will be beef curry and vegetarian curry.

Wooohooo for the curries

I am soooo excited about this event as I haven't been to anything since Covid hit. No Funball 4, no league, nothing. Not seen anyone pinbally apart from @Neil and @Pooman2084 (and @BenP and in fact @s000m) since then. It's going to be great to see everyone again.

Kate,
Will be sending out an email soon but:
10:30 for 11:00 Start and we should finish 17:30-18:00
we will defo start at 11:00 so don't be late!

Neil.

Hey Neil, can you remove Claire and myself from the waitlist, unfortunately it'll be impossible for me to get a day off for this now. 🙃

Just a reminder that if you are unable to come to let us know ASAP.

Thanks,
Neil.

email sent out, if you didn't get it PM your email address.

reminder if you can't make it let me know ASAP!

OK just final details. We will be playing Group Elmination - i.e. Strikes. After running a simulation players will start with 5 strikes. The bottom two players will lose a life in each match in each round, unless its a three player game in which case bottom player only loses a life. I think we will get 13/14 rounds. The games are setup a bit tougher than the last event.

We've managed a year of pinball events with no covid issues - please take a lateral flow test before coming. Face masks are optional.

Also - in this time of covid personal hygiene is never more important, showers and deodorant before attending are not optional!!

Cheers,
Neil.

OK just final details. We will be playing Group Elmination - i.e. Strikes. After running a simulation players will start with 5 strikes. The bottom two players will lose a life in each match in each round, unless its a three player game in which case bottom player only loses a life. I think we will get 13/14 rounds. The games are setup a bit tougher than the last event.

We've managed a year of pinball events with no covid issues - please take a lateral flow test before coming. Face masks are optional.

Also - in this time of covid personal hygiene is never more important, showers and deodorant before attending are not optional!!

Cheers,
Neil.
Good idea in the lateral flow test,

Sunday is on! do a lateral flow test before you come! Don’t come if you don’t feel well!

we did consider what to do but the view Mandy and I shared that we might not get another chance to run an event for a while so let’s do this whilst we can!

so the shed has heating and the marquee has a heater but I would be bringing a hoodie for sure.

If anyone is in Woking today and fancies giving me a hand gimme a call on

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom