What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DMD clocks... The next generation....

I'm very interested 😆

But prepared for the first come first served battle that lies ahead!

As i have said to few of you... All those that want one will be able to get one. I just want to get the finished article in my hands, and be able to show you exactly what it will do and what it looks like :)

The core around this is the licencing of the software. It is Charity-ware - a nice donation will go to charity (am suggesting the NSPCC) to allow us to use the software, and there is another donation to the developers for the use of the images. Whilst these arent massive, it is important to me that the charities and the developers get their fair share as was requested by them. this will be included in the price, so theres no additional costs on top :) :)

just want you to know that we are a week or two off the prototypes, not months now :)

Cheers
Paul

Take all the time you need - I can't justify now, cos I'm not working ATM (waiting on outcome of 2nd interview), but I really want one.

Look at you, building the excitement like a pro.
I am also interested but patient enough to wait until a latter batch.

Hi there,
i’m interested too in a dmd clock.
what are dimensions please? Also would like to know about frames, more video games or pinball?
thanks

oups, i got my answers in the first message. It is too small (33cm) for me, unless a bigger one could be built?

Last edited:
oups, i got my answers in the first message. It is too small (33cm) for me, unless a bigger one could be built?
No - the desktop one (P2.5) is smaller... the P5 one is bigger and the sort of size i would expect (around 80cm long... will confirm later)...

Spoke to Katie about these yesterday for the office and got the all clear! Exciting times, just gotta be one of the first in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom