What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DMD clocks - The 2021 Series

I am interested in one of your lovely clocks..... please register my interest in...

• Desktop Clock

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Wall Clock

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Am toying with doing the Colour Clocks again like i did last year... however i'm trying to work out if there's any demand for them this time around. If there's only a few then i may not bother, as this is a massive commitment my side (and i will probably end up taking a couple of days off work to be able to get them all done). I would need a minimum of 25ish in total to make this project happen again.

Original thread was here for more information : https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/dmd-clocks-colour-2020-version.47089/

Looking at two different types this time....

Desktop.... 64x32 P2.5 Panels - Approx 35cm Long, 18cm high

1630787464219.png

Wall Clock..... 64*32 P5 Panels - Approx 80cm Long, 23cm high (these were the ones i did last year!)....

1630787223539.png

I hear rumors there will be updated software on the horizon... and also some new animations..... All those that already have one from last year will have access to the new software/images as/when/if this comes (You can either update this yourself, or I'm looking to do a chargeable "update service" if this is easier... more at the time)...

Terms would be the same : 50% up front, 50% on shipping.

Also worth noting that this is Charity-ware - €30 for each frame will be donated directly to a UK based charity - terms state "you make a donation to a charitable, humanitarian, research, animal or plant conservation association".... This will be done on your behalf.
There are two other payments to other parties that support the production of these (and are included in the price) - A donation towards the colouring/artwork, and a donation towards the plans/designs/hardware. Exactly the same as before.

Prices - Last year the Wall clocks were £350, delivered to your door.
I havent even started to price these yet... am expecting a little more since brexit and also the prices of the panels have gone up (due to availability).... So will update in a few days once i have had chance to do the maths... I'm hoping that the wall clocks will roll in under £400.. i havent produced the Desktop ones yet so will work on fresh prices for those... but they should be cheaper..

THIS IS A THREAD TO GAUGE INITIAL INTEREST - IF YOU ARE INTERESTED (NO COMMITMENT AT THIS STAGE) please use the Poll.... THIS IS OPEN FOR 7 DAYS ONLY!

I am hoping - if this works - that i should be able to get these done and delivered before Christmas 2021. This will depend however on supply lines - watch this space!

Many thanks
Paul

Attachments

• 1630785820636.png
    1630785820636.png
    225.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
For anyone who has maybe joined the forum in the last year and isn’t sure about these it is an awesome piece of kit and has been the topic of conversation when friends/relatives come to our house the first time.
Even my wife thought it was cool and she isn’t into pinball or gaming in the slightest - hence I got a pass to put my one on the kitchen wall!

ill upload a video of it to give an idea of what to expect

Paul - I’d probably take another one for my office

I love mine! If you don’t have one then jump on this now. Makes a great Xmas pressie.

@Paul is a top fella doing these and the donation to charity is the icing on the cake :)

I've got the wall version and love it! I'd be interested in the desk version depending on price 👍🏻

I would be interested in a desktop clock this time round. :clap:
Plus a couple of spare panels to repair my Pin2DMD.

Update....

Many thanks to everyone for their votes and their support.

I'll get to firming some prices up, start another thread, and let's go again (Looks like lower numbers than last time... so more managable from my side!!)

If anyone else is interested, mention below and I'll add you when prices are firmed up!

Cheers
Paul

Hey Paul, I'll be interested, depending on price 🙂
Will sell my mono-color DMD clock to fund if the price is right.

Update....

Many thanks to everyone for their votes and their support.

I'll get to firming some prices up, start another thread, and let's go again (Looks like lower numbers than last time... so more managable from my side!!)

If anyone else is interested, mention below and I'll add you when prices are firmed up!

Cheers
Paul

I'll be up for one Paul

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom