What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DMD Clocks - the 2021 (and last run!).

Exactly where i was about to say, though it took me a while to find it since @swinks has updated his website since I last visited....

Thanks @swinks !!
Yep all good thanks to @swinks website, re-flashed and no jerky animations or rogue pixels.
The firmware is still v3.51 not v3.54 but not sure if that's tied to the hardware build or that's another file somewhere else 😂

I'm guessing these things don't like being switched off and on everyday, SD card already showing corrupted animations after 5 days 🫠

yes the files on my site are for the run-dmd, and no they don't like to be just turned off - at the power point or power blackouts.

the reason they fail and corrupt is the run program is on the SD card and if the power goes out during a image show to adds a fault to the sd card and then it is corrupted.

I set mine up with a 10pm to 6am off timer and just powers on between 6am through to 10pm.

Last edited:
I'm guessing these things don't like being switched off and on everyday, SD card already showing corrupted animations after 5 days 🫠
Since pushing the SD Card Lock to the ON position, no corrupt animations from turning off & on everyday.

Back
Top Bottom