What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DMD clocks - Colour 2020 version!!

Could someone show or share the settings for the clocks ?
Claire unplugged mine last night and it doesn't come on anymore. I can still get to the web interface so it's alive just not showing anything.
So I assume a display setting has corrupted

@David_Vi

Remember - it IS set to go "off" at night... i.e. screen blanks. Depends on if you have changed the settings... :D

Anyhow, here's the info you will probably need to check in the config if you can still get into the web interface... (this is what i use on mine....)

1689195718743.png
1689195750890.png

Let me know if you still have issues and one way or another we will get sorted for you....

@David_Vi

Remember - it IS set to go "off" at night... i.e. screen blanks. Depends on if you have changed the settings... :D

Anyhow, here's the info you will probably need to check in the config if you can still get into the web interface... (this is what i use on mine....)

View attachment 224867
View attachment 224868

Let me know if you still have issues and one way or another we will get sorted for you....

Thank you Paul!
It was the panel settings that somehow changed to different values. Everything else has kept my settings.
I regularly tweaked the settings so was aware about the brightness. I was going to set it to 0 at night when I realised it wasn't working (we're dog sitting and he sleeps in kitchen, Claire turned the clock off thinking it was disturbing him).

20230712_114223.jpg

Yes it does that sometimes - however seemingly only when it's been played with :) If you set it up as you want it (TIP : change one "box" at a time, and then save it before changing anything else) then it should be fine.. For some strange reason AFAIK it doesnt corrupt itself, just when saving the edit :D

Knew we could sort it :)

Mine always goes "black" 23:00 - 05:59.... Saves on power too overnight when not used :)

I've had it lose settings when I've fiddled before but had a backup on my phone. Which I've since lost😄

All working now

Looking for a Color DMD Clock if anyone got bored of theirs or maybe someone will take up the torch.

Back
Top Bottom