What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DM coin mechs

kevlar

Site Supporter
Alias
Kevin Donovan
I have 6 DM coin mechs, are they good for anything apart from paper weights? I have no idea how coin mechs work, have them on most of my machines but have never put a coin in any of them. Can they be adjusted to take different coins or shall i just bin them?

You got a pic Kev?? Most can be reprogrammed, however with reprogramming costs from £10+ then sometimes not economical...

What kind of mechs are they? The old single denomination type, or the newer multi coin?

They are old single denomination mechs, purely mechanical so I guess I can bin these?

i1286.photobucket.com_albums_a610_kevlarx65_Mobile_20Uploads_20140916_180419_zps9faydfou.jpg

Looking at my newer machines the mechs have a ribbon cable coming from them so I guess they are the programmable ones Paul?

What size were 1/2/5dm compared to UK coinage?? I thought i might be able to adjust them lol

Back
Top Bottom