What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CPR order

Dave I can collect from Phil on 2nd July and deliver to Flip Out on 9th July if it is open by then if it is any help

Offer open to anyone

Hello Wayne
would appreciate if you could collect by SS backglass and BOP plastics so that i can collect them from Flipout?
cheers Bob

All these are now here and I think I've sorted where most are going etc.

But I seem to have 1 x IJ glass spare.... if anyone wanted an IJ screened backglass and I've not already been in touch today please PM me.

Wasn't sure what to expect with this erepro glass seeing as they aren't traditionally screen printed anymore, but have to say they are amazing :) Thanks to @philpalmer for sorting this shipment out for us. Not sure ti would have been possible any other way realistically.

Some pics of my stuff

Also a question. What are people using on their wms backglasses for the trim? Just the original stuff or something else? It occurs to me that the extra width at the back for holding translates on isnt really needed with these glass ones.

tAJifdgUQ8CFp%O8ZEBvUw.jpgyLtaDbZMR1emsjpZQUxJ5w.jpghSZl3d39QMyGiJxiH0mIGg.jpgLKU53UnjQwiDliQZp8JnqA.jpg

For my TAF and TZ I heated the trim up and pushed on, it was too tight and would have cracked otherwise.
People are using the older wider trim but that covers up some of the artwork I think.

For my TAF and TZ I heated the trim up and pushed on, it was too tight and would have cracked otherwise.
People are using the older wider trim but that covers up some of the artwork I think.

yeah I’m just wondering if older Bally 80s trim might work better for these glasses as it’s only 6mm width both sides so you dont get that thick edge on the rear

yeah I’m just wondering if older Bally 80s trim might work better for these glasses as it’s only 6mm width both sides so you dont get that thick edge on the rear
I looked for ages at options and checked pinside, ended up with the simple option that cost nothing but I get a very thin 1mm gap that lets light through either side where it doesn’t quite cover the artwork.
People use those older Bally trims, are there any nice chrome metal trims that will fit? They would look good.

Next batch of glasses has landed, if you've paid me, your glass/playfield etc is here.

Please PM me to let me know how you want to get it.

Options

Pick up PRESTON
Pick up BIRMINGHAM

Maybe someone gets stuff down South?

Weighing up a playfield? but not on the mainland, so cant really do a collection, guessing that probably too big for onward post?

Weighing up a playfield? but not on the mainland, so cant really do a collection, guessing that probably too big for onward post?
yes so long as you accept any liability if it arrives in kit form.... which it shouldn't... but you know...

Doh totally forgot about this and ordered my self, postage is pretty steep as well.

Excellent. Phil Docker is coming to see me Tuesday. He can take to his unit (not Tilt)

Okay folks:

@benwillcox , @Adam Lee - I have your backglass order in my unit.

@Matt Vince is also distributing.

@Robbie - collected this morning. Thank you.

My unit is near Junction 6 of the M6. If you look up Uprawr Studios, B19 3LS on your sat nav.

Can everyone please PM me about when they want to come and collect. Do not just turn up. I tend to work funny hours so I can accomodate evening collections.

Keep in mind, I am going to be working from here during lockdown on and off. I accept NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR BREAKAGES OR DAMAGE. I do move pins around so sooner rather than later for collection is good as I do not have masses of space. Please do not say 'I will pick them up after lockdown 2.0'. I do not want these hanging around for more than a couple of weeks maximum.

If you come into the premises, you will be asked to wear a mask and use the hand sanatizer provided. I can also hand you the parcels out of the door. I will also put them in the back of your car if you are worried.

*edit - Matt and Robbie have collected. Ben has been in contact.
*edit - @benwillcox has collected.

@Adam Lee - just you fella. Please get in touch, I am doing a fair bit of work from my premises over the next couple of weeks. Again - I stress - I AM UNDER NO RESPONSIBILTY FOR BREAKAGES OR DAMAGE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom