CPR order

OP
philpalmer

philpalmer

Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2013
All these are now here and I think I've sorted where most are going etc.

But I seem to have 1 x IJ glass spare.... if anyone wanted an IJ screened backglass and I've not already been in touch today please PM me.

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Nov 19, 2011
Pudsey UK
mypinballs.com
Alias
Jim
Wasn't sure what to expect with this erepro glass seeing as they aren't traditionally screen printed anymore, but have to say they are amazing :) Thanks to @philpalmer for sorting this shipment out for us. Not sure ti would have been possible any other way realistically.

Some pics of my stuff

Also a question. What are people using on their wms backglasses for the trim? Just the original stuff or something else? It occurs to me that the extra width at the back for holding translates on isnt really needed with these glass ones.

tAJifdgUQ8CFp%O8ZEBvUw.jpgyLtaDbZMR1emsjpZQUxJ5w.jpghSZl3d39QMyGiJxiH0mIGg.jpgLKU53UnjQwiDliQZp8JnqA.jpg

M4carp

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2019
Pembrokeshire
Alias
David
For my TAF and TZ I heated the trim up and pushed on, it was too tight and would have cracked otherwise.
People are using the older wider trim but that covers up some of the artwork I think.

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Nov 19, 2011
Pudsey UK
mypinballs.com
Alias
Jim
For my TAF and TZ I heated the trim up and pushed on, it was too tight and would have cracked otherwise.
People are using the older wider trim but that covers up some of the artwork I think.
yeah I’m just wondering if older Bally 80s trim might work better for these glasses as it’s only 6mm width both sides so you dont get that thick edge on the rear

M4carp

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2019
Pembrokeshire
Alias
David
yeah I’m just wondering if older Bally 80s trim might work better for these glasses as it’s only 6mm width both sides so you dont get that thick edge on the rear
I looked for ages at options and checked pinside, ended up with the simple option that cost nothing but I get a very thin 1mm gap that lets light through either side where it doesn’t quite cover the artwork.
People use those older Bally trims, are there any nice chrome metal trims that will fit? They would look good.