What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CPR order

Phil
They had meteor playfields in the works and close to manufacture - I had one in preorder so this would be good to include if they make it in time.

Thanks
Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is there a list to show whats available ? Could probably do with a set of Elektra plastics :)

I'm going to message everyone who ordered as I've paid for the stuff now and its en route to Chicago where it will be put in a container and come to UK.

The shipping per glass was $40 ($25 CPR to Chicago, $15 Chicago to UK), so each glass is $309. At 1.28 $/£ is £241.40 then plus UK VAT = £289.69. Once the glasses are here we'll figure out how we are going to get them to you, I won't be posting any...

Plastics/Toppers etc - I'll just charge £12 for delivery per order.

i might end up driving up to collect my stuff, so possibly could collect others and bring down to South coast/Flipout
cheers Bob

We will worry about it when they are here. Could get to tilt, pinfest, nlp Manchester

These also land on Monday with the Houdini container. So time to start to organise...

If anyone wants their glass moving to Chris B let me know, or we have to figure out where they are all going.

Yes please Phil - Give Chris all of my backglasses etc as I’m going up soon to collect a couple of things

Back
Top Bottom