What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comet Bulbs.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
OK OK.

So firstly:

THE BAD NEWS - apologies to Garry and Mozcom. I screwed up Garry's order and Comet forgot to bring Mozcom's order. There was also one pack of bulbs they didnt have in stock and of course they didn't have the bayonets.

THE GOOD NEWS - with the exception of one pack for Kevlar's stuff and the flame bayonet bulbs pretty much everything was delivered! It all goes out tomrorow (for those who have paid) and hopefully you'll get it for the weekend! Big Phil your stuff went yesterday you should have it hopefully!

THE EVEN BETTER NEWS

So there is some stuff from Comet I wanted that they didn't have instock so I'm going to order it and have it delivered. So I will get the missing parts of Garrys order and Mozcom's order put in, and Kevlar's Amber's.

So if there is anything in addition that you want please let me know. I'm going to pick up the shipping costs from US to UK, but with the exception of Garry, Kevlars, and Mozom's order I will pass any duty or VAT on. This will still save a few quid.

Please post in this thread -

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/comet-order-2.37226/

if you want anything, I will be placing the order on Friday.

Cheers,
Neil.

Attachments

• IMG_8549.JPG
    IMG_8549.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 24
Got mine yesterday. Thanks for an awesome service! Saved me quite a bit of money too!

My order arrived today, big thanks to @Neil McRae for sorting this.

Note: the Stern LEDOCD is now on a Rev5 board, using mainly surface mounted components. All my other (admittedly numerous) OCD board are the more traditional through-hole type. BUT it's a bit smaller & he's finally mounted the USB slot vertically which works much better for me.

Plus a useful 3D printed mounting plate:

IMG_7431.JPG IMG_7432.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom