What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comet Bulbs.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
I would like 20 of the flame in #44 and 20 of the flame in #555 please.
How do we go about paying for these ?
D.

Once I've got them I'll share the price to pay me with the USD price and the VISA exchange rate for payment in UK pounds plus flat P&P of £5.

Neil.

don't worry about the color coding it just makes it easier for me to read and align orders!

OK I wrote to Comet and Cointaker, should hear back confirming stock/price etc.

Once I have that I'll place the orders and share the exchange rate and cost in UK pounds and then add £5 for postage. Items will be shipped from 2nd of August.

Cheers,
Neil.

OK placed the order. They are currently short of 3 STERN OCD boards but are going to try and get me them. I'll go for who ever posted up in order if I can't source them. If comet don't come back I'll have a go at the guy who makes them.

There was one other item out of stock on the bulbs front that I'll contact the requester on.

They are going to give us 10% off the bulbs, no discount on OCD boards unfortunately.

For those who wanted stuff from cointaker I will pay for that at Pinburgh and advise. Cointaker have all the stock and are going to bring it to Pinburgh.

The total (minus the out of stock stuff) came to $1716.45 I used my mastercard as it had a slightly better rate today than VISA and it came to £1324.12 and an exchange rate 0.7714294 and I don't get any charges on it.

This doesn't include the discount which they are going to refund me the 10%

DO NOT PAY YET!!!

Once I get the final pricing on the items order with discount I'll post up your price.

Cheers,
Neil.

oh the other thing that they don't have yet are #44 flame/fire bulbs, chance they arrive by pinburgh though.

Only thing I could not get was bayonet fire bulbs - neither comet or coin taker had any!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh and pinburgh is the ****ing nutz!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom