What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Class of 1812

Someone might have watched the original listing for the one on ebay. This is the second (well second time I've seen it) time it's been on ebay.

Also it's 45 mins from me.... so I could pop over for a look in exchange for play expo beer tokens.

I didn't know there was one for sale I just played one at swl and quite like its quirkiness. Not really after one unless it was cheap or a project

I'd say that they normally go for somewhere between the £400 to £600 mark depending on condition...

the one that keeps getting relisted, is it by chance cathy1988 in Blackpool?
cos he (Wayne Reed of Pinball Paradise, i think maybe this is his wife's account) keeps relisting one, and it keeps 'selling' and it keeps popping up again.

the one that keeps getting relisted, is it by chance cathy1988 in Blackpool?
cos he (Wayne Reed of Pinball Paradise, i think maybe this is his wife's account) keeps relisting one, and it keeps 'selling' and it keeps popping up again.

He really is such a tool.

It was on last week I just turned the tv on and it was on. He ripped em off 6k for 3 ems (wether that was the real price or just the tv price)

Nice one Carl. I might end up smashing the TV watching him though.

6K for 3 em's? If that isn't set up i'd eat my LOTR.

just watched it. 'Steve' didn't seem like a bad guy on the show. Definitely set up to bits. The zombie looking staff of pawn stars I think need a makeover, haha.

Back
Top Bottom