What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chinese pinball machine?

Jb3d

Site Supporter
Alias
John
Has anyone ever seen one of these machines in action? There are several similar looking ones listed on Alibaba, the website for selling Chinese products. If you look at this link you can scroll down for more pictures and information. They look to be like a cross between a pinball machine (they have flippers) and a bingo machine (you light numbers to win.) If the dimensions given are correct they are fairly small. I just wondered if anyone had seen one live, or even a video of one in use?
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Qingfeng-TZ-QF089-american-Luxury-pinball_476589536.html?spm=a2700.details.maylikever.11.b74066aZ3PnoN

Agreed, junk. I thought the link might be to pachinko (millions of tiny balls and a video of some reels) or pachislo (just video reels) machines but those are all Japanese. Duh.

I'm amazed the Chinese never got in on the pinball manufacturing or playing or buying scenes, if/when they ever do, hold onto your hats.

Agreed, junk. I thought the link might be to pachinko (millions of tiny balls and a video of some reels) or pachislo (just video reels) machines but those are all Japanese. Duh.

I'm amazed the Chinese never got in on the pinball manufacturing or playing or buying scenes, if/when they ever do, hold onto your hats.
If they didn't see the opportunity before during the heyday, they definitely won't see it now. Pinball machines are just about the worst thing to source from China - huge, bulky, not great at stacking without support crates, precise and easily upset during transport, and high servicing requirements.

For similar reasons you don't see Chinese cars outside of China. A knock-down kit would be as close as you'd get.

Technically they are in the process of making pinball machines, I know Homepin is an Australian company but they're factory is in China. They have said that Thunderbirds will be out this year, I know we can't say much until customers have machines but I wish them the best of luck.

Agreed, junk. I thought the link might be to pachinko (millions of tiny balls and a video of some reels) or pachislo (just video reels) machines but those are all Japanese. Duh..

Wrong. Most Pachislo's have proper reels, however also have screens overlaid AND/OR LCD screens as part of the machine displaying cut scenes from whatever it is supposed to represent (Thunderbirds for example)

pachislo machine are machines with reels and use tokens instead of coins, you stop each reel by pressing the relevant button.

pachinko machine use little balls that bounce off pins to win more balls.

Have both. Good machines but get boring after a while.

Back
Top Bottom