What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chief Coffee

gee Ben thanks for those really exciting pictures of 25 and 26 million.

I did say pretty average not great - it takes time to learn a game buddy!

Managed upside down mode and completed the first main mode to get those scores locked a couple of balls for multi ball.

That’s about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QUOTE="Benleigh250, post: 336637, member: 3931"]
6f59babfada1449b12389bddd8917eec.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Sorry Ben, 25mil isn't average20200116_205257.jpg

Played Stranger Things at Chief Coffee last Thursday. My first visit and what a brilliant place.

As for Stranger Things I spent £4 just to get one shot into the demo-thingies gob. After that I mostly played JP and Willy Wonka.

I was there last week, put £2 in Stranger things hit the ‘hole’ a few times. Think I got about 75 mil ish.
I couldn’t find any sure way to make the hole shot, tried loads of angles and it seemed to bounce in.
Yeah great place.

I was there last week, put £2 in Stranger things hit the ‘hole’ a few times. Think I got about 75 mil ish.
I couldn’t find any sure way to make the hole shot, tried loads of angles and it seemed to bounce in.
Yeah great place.

Think that’s where the drop targets are in the centre of the table managed the first mode where you have to defeat the monster

Thanks for visiting Pinheads! The Demo shot was adjusted a couple of days ago with help from Stern so it is now much easier to sink a ball into its mouth. For anyone trying to shoot it on the fly, you will have a lower success rate, but from a trapped ball on either flipper and if you have decent accuracy it is easy

Yeah great place.
Once you find the correct angle you’ll nail a direct shot consistently

Played Stranger Things at Chief Coffee last Thursday. My first visit and what a brilliant place.

As for Stranger Things I spent £4 just to get one shot into the demo-thingies gob. After that I mostly played JP and Willy Wonka.
Thanks for stopping by and great to hear you had a good time!

Thanks for visiting Pinheads! The Demo shot was adjusted a couple of days ago with help from Stern so it is now much easier to sink a ball into its mouth. For anyone trying to shoot it on the fly, you will have a lower success rate, but from a trapped ball on either flipper and if you have decent accuracy it is easy

I’m confused don’t you need to hit the drop targets first to activate the mode once the monster is revealed shoot the ball at it to depleat it’s energy and repeat.

Or is this something else you are referring to?

I’m confused don’t you need to hit the drop targets first to activate the mode once the monster is revealed shoot the ball at it to depleat it’s energy and repeat.

Or is this something else you are referring to?

You can also fire the ball into the gorgons gob for an instant kill

Back
Top Bottom