Chief Coffee

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2019
Sandhurst
Appears to be my best option for a bit of pinball tomorrow.

I used to live locally many years ago so know the area.

Anybody been, are the pins in good health etc?

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2018
Essex
Facebook.com
Alias
James Reed
I adore chief coffee, I usually try to visit there at least twice a year. Machines are always great and change pretty often too, there's always been something new when I do make it down there. The cakes there are scrummy too! 😂

Reactions: Gonzo and Chief
OP
Gonzo

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2019
Sandhurst
You might try Flip Out London just South of Croydon. Open 12.00 to 6.00 tomorrow. Currently 59 games on free play, entrance for the session £10 per adult children under 16 free. More info here http://www.flipoutlondon.com/

Thanks Mike, I definitely intend to go to Flipout at some point but weekends are tough. I have to go and watch West Ham lose tomorrow then drown my sorrows so the Chief Coffee opening times are quite handy over the Christmas period.

M4carp

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2019
Pembrokeshire
Alias
David
I'm taking my son tomorrow. Would be smashing to meet you up there.
I’m hoping to drive from W Wales early in the morning to South Acton to my parents and probably get a cab as parking close might be a problem and my old man isn’t too good, taking them for a ‘coffee & cake‘ as they couldnt make it to mine for Xmas due to health.
Would love to meet you there, I should be there around lunchtime. Got to get back to Wales after😫

cyberkryten

Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2017
Wiltshire
Alias
Martyn
Chief is great fun, machines are in great condition and most are 3 games for £2

Add in great coffee and food and it is well worth a visit If you’re in West London

2min walk from Turnham Green on the district line

OP
Gonzo

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2019
Sandhurst
I’m hoping to drive from W Wales early in the morning to South Acton to my parents and probably get a cab as parking close might be a problem and my old man isn’t too good, taking them for a ‘coffee & cake‘ as they couldnt make it to mine for Xmas due to health.
Would love to meet you there, I should be there around lunchtime. Got to get back to Wales after😫
Perfect, we'll be aiming for a similar time.

OP
Gonzo

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2019
Sandhurst
Nice to meet you today chaps. We went for a pizza over the road and came back to a second sitting. The boy really seemed to enjoy Monster Bash and I went in for a bit more AFM . . . . . it's clear to see why that's a classic.

OP
Gonzo

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2019
Sandhurst
U R's!! Still nursing a hangover from losing the game to Hull yesterday!

Chief Coffee is a fantastic place, if you get to meet Sam, he's a top bloke with variable skill levels
My skill level vary's between crap and worse.

Reactions: thelab