What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

changing backbox hinges

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

any smart ways of doing this? I guessed in situ the the box up one side at a time?

thanks,
Neil.

Exactly that, one at a time, not too difficult - unless you've got some art blades in which need removing first.

Hinges can be removed together, but yes, one at a time I guess..... they are only required for lowering, its the two bolts in the back which hold the unit up.
Problem is if you have mirror blades they need dropped or art blades you best make a circular incision to get to the bolt head.

Last edited:
On the Stern PSU side, remember you only need to remove two small nuts from the PSU cover, one of which shown here above the fuse and the other is to the left of the photo near the board. This allows access to release the two bolts for the hinges inside the head unit 👍8E7A639C-FE99-4619-8CF1-20E63F0B6CC7.jpeg

Yeah got it I stupidly tightened the bolt too tight and sheered it so waiting for a new one!

Thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom