What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change of software?

A few posts now - http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/forum.php (Registrations off - you CANNOT log in, however you should be able to take a look about... To change the skin/colour, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and there is a drop dowm menu on the left...

The only problem i have found so far is that i cant import inline images... Which is a right royal pain. Other than that seems to be ok.

Take a look at the above - it's just a simple setup with the contents of here imported, and have added a little of the UKPinball stuff for 2010 (has come over a little different to how it should have done, however it does work!!)...

Thoughts?????

Paul

Looks ok to me, the only thing that needs changing is in the For Sale/Wanted/Trade forum. The yellow colour used in the prefix of For Trade posts is too bright and unreadable.

The only problem i have found so far is that i cant import inline images

Does this just affect the initial import....we're still able to post in line pics for new threads once we've moved over? Also are Youtube vid links displayed the same as on here where you get the video embedded in the post?

Back
Top Bottom