What's new

Calling fans of Todd Tuckey :)

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Watched King Of Arcades the other night - well worth a view for some awesome old skool arcade footage. Pinball wise ....TNTs Todd Tuckey pops up for interview and we get a good look around his warehouse - holy cr*p does he have a lot of stuff !

As far as i'm aware it's a download Paul and it's DRM free so you can play it on any device which supports the codec.

I'm going to grab it later in the week - ideal viewing material for the trip to Denmark. :)

Need to see this.
Is that link to a paid permanent download? Or a Netflix type rental thing?

On the link it says: DRM-FREE. No activation or online connection required to play.

I would take it from that that its a download. Its currently a DRM free service which means its a download to keep.

edit: what pete said

Sweet, will have to grab it from GoG :) Thanks for the heads up to where you can get it cheap (although it's not like Todd hasn't been mentioning it every chance he gets, haha!)

I watch this the other day, its a really good watch. Mostly cabs, but since I'm into them aswell, I spent the whole time drooling over all the stuff they have/find/play

I like Todds videos and watch them regularly, he gives a few tips here and there but mostly I watch just to look at pins I will never be able to get my hands on. Plus some of the restorations they do are really something!

Back
Top Bottom