What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling fans of Todd Tuckey :)

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Watched King Of Arcades the other night - well worth a view for some awesome old skool arcade footage. Pinball wise ....TNTs Todd Tuckey pops up for interview and we get a good look around his warehouse - holy cr*p does he have a lot of stuff !

As far as i'm aware it's a download Paul and it's DRM free so you can play it on any device which supports the codec.

I'm going to grab it later in the week - ideal viewing material for the trip to Denmark. :)

Need to see this.
Is that link to a paid permanent download? Or a Netflix type rental thing?

On the link it says: DRM-FREE. No activation or online connection required to play.

I would take it from that that its a download. Its currently a DRM free service which means its a download to keep.

edit: what pete said

Sweet, will have to grab it from GoG :) Thanks for the heads up to where you can get it cheap (although it's not like Todd hasn't been mentioning it every chance he gets, haha!)

I watch this the other day, its a really good watch. Mostly cabs, but since I'm into them aswell, I spent the whole time drooling over all the stuff they have/find/play

I like Todds videos and watch them regularly, he gives a few tips here and there but mostly I watch just to look at pins I will never be able to get my hands on. Plus some of the restorations they do are really something!

Back
Top Bottom