What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cactus Canyon remake chat

CCr special plus is months away I was told. I will sell my spot or just bin the paperwork of my deposit if no one will purchase it from me at cost Price.
By who, Phil? I thought he didn't know yet.... :hmm: You've got an LE instead then? If not, he advertised one left on fb.

By who, Phil? I thought he didn't know yet.... :hmm: You've got an LE instead then? If not, he advertised one left on fb.

CGC are causing the delays, I’m not waiting any longer. If in the small print it said “ It could take over 2 years for delivery” I would have never had put a deposit down. With Illness or fully fit and well no way.

Understand your frustration, I'm two years and three months in. As there's an LE available (just put up on fb) maybe speak to Phil about it?

Understand your frustration, I'm two years and three months in. As there's an LE available (just put up on fb) maybe speak to Phil about it?
I will be selling the art blades and railway track I bought to make it more like the L.E. Phil doesn’t like to be contacted too many times when it’s out of his control. Once a year seems to be OK. 😂

• Sad
Reactions: JMP
Neil has asked me if anyone has a LE 575?

It looks like he's received someone else's number.
I didn’t know you could request numbers!

I assume he has the same number on his others? That is taking collecting to a completely new level.

I didn’t know you could request numbers!

I assume he has the same number on his others? That is taking collecting to a completely new level.
It's really common with collectors.

I'm just happy to finally have the bloody game 😄

Is no one else surprised that we are discussing the number printed on a plaque!

I get collecting and I am a collector myself, but to be worried about getting the same number just seem crazy!

Is no one else surprised that we are discussing the number printed on a plaque!

I get collecting and I am a collector myself, but to be worried about getting the same number just seem crazy!
If you've got like 30 of the same number I'd of thought you want another with the same.

With the topper are the cables just a to a and b to b the solinoid that moves the body doesn’t work but the arms and lights all work any suggestions on what it could be

Yea I have plugged them in do you have a picture of your back box just in case I’m missing something
My pin is at my unit, ill take some pics tomorrow unless someone else has any idea's on the problem, is there a test function in the manual for that solenoid?

My pin is at my unit, ill take some pics tomorrow unless someone else has any idea's on the problem, is there a test function in the manual for that solenoid?
I’m testing it in the test menu but it’s not doing anything

My pin is at my unit, I’ll take some pics tomorrow unless someone else has any idea's on the problem, is there a test function in the manual for that solenoid?
On a new pin do you change the balls or use the ones that come with it thanks

On a new pin do you change the balls or use the ones that come with it thanks
i had a good look at the ones supplied , they look ok to me, i know that sterns are not very good , don`t really know if cgc use better quality or not,, will keep checking them as the months go by

Back
Top Bottom